Most underrated bands!!!! "You Gotta Check These Guys Out, Guys!!!!"

Entre_Perpetuo

Nightwish -- Shudder Before the Beautiful (live at Wembley Arena)

You like Nightwish? Since when?

I'm not completely sold on them, to be honest. One day about 4 or 5 years ago I spent a little time exploring some random songs. I got hooked on Storytime pretty quickly but little else. It's difficult for me to stomach kind of the "disneyfied" aspect of their music.

Then a former TRFer, whose username I've long forgotten, begged me to watch the Wacken show with Floor Jansen.

Wow! What a spectacular concert vid. I put it on frequently, even though I don't care much for any of their studio albums (aside from occasional tracks).

My 7-year-old grandson happened to come over one day while I had it playing on the big screen. Instantly hooked, and now he's a fan!

Cool.

Floor Jansen is an amazing singer and on stage performer. Tremendous presence she has. She brings a new life to all the Nightwish material and is the singer the band was always meant to have. Instant game changer.

Seriously agree. I love the studio albums just as they are. All of them, I'd never want Tarja or Annete replaced.

But live, Nightwish are at their absolute finest. The band chemistry has never been so obviously positive either. I love them so much!

• Like 2