"Stranger Things" Have Happened! I'm Finally In Love With A TV Show! Super 8, Goonies, ET, John Carpenter, The Thing, Alien, Poltergeist! 1983 Baby

RUSHHEAD666

Can someone explain this show? Or is it cool, and does not make sense?

You all love it, but no one can describe it....

Every picture from it is white kids riding bicycles....not wasting 8 hours unless it's a home run.

May wait until Season 2 is out then watch both seasons....IF.......Season 2 is any good

Here's the show premise from wikipedia:

On November 6, 1983, in the town of Hawkins, Indiana, 12-year-old Will Byers vanishes mysteriously. Will's frantic mother, Joyce, searches for him while Police Chief Jim Hopper launches his own investigation. Will's friends Dustin, Mike, and Lucas discover a psychokinetic girl who claims to know Will's location. As they uncover the truth, a sinister government agency tries to cover it up, while a more insidious force lurks below the surface.

Finally decided to sit down and watch this. Excellent mini series. Casting and direction were perfect. I've seen some have a hard time explaining it. It's really a mashup of 20 different things from 80s pop culture to real life cia experiments like remote viewing and mk ultra. I would say it's a must watch.