6 Person TRF Zombie Survivor Squad. Subtract one, Add one.

JohnnyBlaze

The only person he could count on it seemed was himself, or maybe -- maybe Your_Lion.. He didn't get wasted like the rest of the-- a piano fell on Your_Lion and he died.

:ebert: A piano! What a way to go. You won't see that on The Walking Dead
  • Like 2

OUT: Sometimes people just have bad luck...

While running from a zombie herd, the often stoned yet ever fleet-footed Greyfriar sprints well ahead of the group to start their getaway station wagon. As he zips through the undead crowd, he slips on some slippery zombie guts that had been strewn about the pavement. By the time he gets up on his twisted ankle, the flesheaters are swarming.

Greyfriar is last seen & heard singing Tai Shan in German and firing up one last doobie.

IN: Sometimes people just have good luck...

The remaining 5 TRFers, now without a vehicle (since the keys were with the now half eaten Greyfriar), stand clueless without a plan as the entire 100+ zombie herd shamble in their direction. From out of nowhere, a Hummer blaring Thin Lizzy on its speakers ["Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak, somewhere in this town] plows through a few dozen undead. The shirtless driver pulls up and shouts to the 5 survivors, "YOU'RE BLESSED AND YOU'RE CURSED! GET IN!"

Sometimes the world just needs RUSHHEAD666.

Blue J

bluefox4000

Lucas

Turbine Freight

RUSHHEAD666

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 3

Blue J

bluefox4000

Lucas

Turbine Freight

RUSHHEAD666

Out: The TRFers were wandering through the forest when they heard a zombie squad coming up behind them. People started to run until they saw some fallen logs blocking their path. Most scrambled over the logs, but bluefox4000 couldn't in his chair. Lucas, ever the gentleman, went back to lift Mick and the chair over the logs. He just made it and sent Mick rolling down towards the others when suddenly he felt something grab his ankle and pull him back...

In: The group came across the former Doctor, Maverick. Maverick was interested in looking for chicks so he joined the group and hoped to meet up with others.

Blue J

bluefox4000

Maverick

Turbine Freight

RUSHHEAD666

Edited by x1yyz

Out: Turbine Freight, he got eaten alive by some zombie schoolgirls. He didn't seem to fight very hard

In: Segue Myles, he'll be an easy target for zombies so the other five will have time to escape while he gets eaten

Blue J

bluefox4000

Maverick

Segue Myles

RUSHHEAD666

Out: On the run yet again, the squad sees a boat slowly approaching the docks and head for it. Weighed down by 3 dozen scarves wrapped around his neck, Segue is understandably slow. 73 barks, "Lose the scarves cupcake and move it you idiot!" Offended, Segue stops in his tracks and says, "Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Am I cupcake or an idiot?" Before answering, a zombie grabs him from behind from one of the SCARVES. 73 shakes his head and says under his breath, "I guess you're just lunch now" and catches up with the others who are already on the boat.

In: In clothes resembling The Skipper from Gilligan's Island, the boat captain beams and addresses 73, "Welcome aboard little buddy! I'm Crimsonmistymemory".

Blue J

bluefox4000

Maverick

Crimsonmistymemory

RUSHHEAD666

Out: On the run yet again, the squad sees a boat slowly approaching the docks and head for it. Weighed down by 3 dozen scarves wrapped around his neck, Segue is understandably slow. 73 barks, "Lose the scarves cupcake and move it you idiot!" Offended, Segue stops in his tracks and says, "Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Am I cupcake or an idiot?" Before answering, a zombie grabs him from behind from one of the SCARVES. 73 shakes his head and says under his breath, "I guess you're just lunch now" and catches up with the others who are already on the boat.

In: In clothes resembling The Skipper from Gilligan's Island, the boat captain beams and addresses 73, "Welcome aboard little buddy! I'm Crimsonmistymemory".

Blue J

bluefox4000

Maverick

Crimsonmistymemory

RUSHHEAD666

I'm taking 73 out and bringing Johnny Blaze back, it's time for a new leader!

Blue J

bluefox4000

Maverick

Crimsonmistymemory

RUSHHEAD666

Johnny Blaze

• Like 1