6 Person TRF Zombie Survivor Squad. Subtract one, Add one.

JohnnyBlaze

Next Zombie Apocalypse scene. A game. :blaze:

Background:

You know it. Flesh eating zombies. Limited supplies. Lawlessness. RUSHHEAD666 running around naked and still looking for Japanese pressings of metal albums. Zumbi holed up in some bank vault with his Rush albums (but no record player) and Lita Ford leather swimsuit magazine collection. Etc.

Rules:

1) Make the best 6 person TRF Zombie Survivor Squad possible from the post preceding you.

2) Using that 6 person team from the poster before you, subtract one TRFer that's on that team and give a reason why. "Why" is the interesting part. Why would they not work with that team? What skills do they lack? Etc.

3) Add another TRFer and give a reason why. Again, "why" is the interesting part. What skills do they bring? Etc.

Naturally, this means the team will always stay a 6 person team.

4) You can't post twice in a row. That is, you can't subtract/add two posts in a row.

5) TRF characters can be subtracted and added an infinite number of times.

6) Make the post of your 6 person team easy to see for the next poster.

7) You can't subtract or add yourself. (Why would you anyway?)

Got it? No? Ask me.

***Remember, being able to work with a group and be trusted is a skill just as important as being able to siphon gas from a car.

Start with these 6 TRFers [i chose them for no particular reason other than them being familiar to me and coming to my head right away + I wanted to start with 3 females & 3 males]:

- x1yyz

- Mayra

- EagleMoon

- treeduck

- Lucas

• Like 3

I'm gonna take out Eaglemoon because I think she'd cause a ton of arguments and in a zombie-killing, trigger happy situation she might just get her goddamned head blown off! I'll put Beanie in instead because she can calm things down if need be and still kick some ass as well.

- x1yyz

- Mayra

- bean-tor

- treeduck

- Lucas

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 4

I like the reasons duck. :yes:

Subtract: 73! He's perfect for TRF but on TRF Zombie Planet he might be too much of a low key leader type. His laid back persona would be better suited to the hermit life in zombie world.

Add: goose. We know he can survive on the road. And as far as I can tell, he gets along with everyone and anyone.

- x1yyz

- Mayra

- bean-tor

- Treeduck

- Lucas

- goose

• Like 1

This is a great idea

OUT: Goose .. because when it comes down to growing our own food to survive, he and I will clash endlessly over the non GMO seeds I will insist on using

IN: Toymaker .. he's got it all: intelligence, wit, common sense and he knows the landscape if we need to flee up north

x1yyz

Mayra

bean-tor

JohnnyBlaze

Lucas

Toymaker

• Like 2

OUT: Mayra. Though intelligent and highly observant, I think her frequent silence might make others think she's untrustworthy regardless if she is or not.

IN: ILSnwdog. Sometimes you just need a big bastard of a guy around for heavy lifting and to look imposing to other living strangers. Bald head would be aerodynamic for quick getaways too.

x1yyz

ILSnwdog

bean-tor

JohnnyBlaze

Lucas

toymaker

• Like 1

Alright it's time to take this up a level and bring in a guy who you KNOW would be an excellent zombie-slaying survivor. Every Anti-Zombie Crew needs a maniac genius in it's ranks an inventive guy with crazy ideas, and also a guy who during a multi-zombie ambush would explode in sudden violence and wipe them all out in a sweeping onslaught of aggression. Not only that but this guy would be good for morale, he's funny a born entertainer and he can sing!

It can only be TICK!

Out: x1yyz. I have to take her out of there to send her back to present day California so she can put her feet up and relax after her tour of zombie duty.

Tick

ILSnwdog

bean-tor

JohnnyBlaze

Lucas

toymaker

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 2

OUT: Bean Tor : because when the undead Brian Molko comes by, she will hesitate to shoot him

IN: Turbine Freight: in addition to being a high character person, TF will have no problem shooting the very live, yet disruptive Axl Rose ..

x1yyz

IL Snowdog

JohnnyBlaze

Lucas

toymaker

Turbine Freight

• Like 2

OUT: x1yyz: Loving and respecting all manner of people in the land of the living is admirable. In zombie apocalypse it can get you killed or least beaten, tied up and all Tai Shan stolen.

IN: Dread Pirate Robert: He seems to have real survival skills. He'd know this is nature at work survival of the fittest, pull your own weight and contribute or your gone. As an anarchist he'd eschew setting up some weak government at first chance. Yet as a noninterventionist near pacifist he'd remember people can essentially be good. I'd think aboot killing him every night in his sleep but I know he'd lead us to lasting safety.

Dread Pirate Robert

IL Snowdog

JohnnyBlaze

Lucas

toymaker

Turbine Freight

IL Snowdog

JohnnyBlaze

Lucas

toymaker

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Out--DPR. Effin' laywers deserve to be hunted and killed, so they've got no business trying to help others in a situation like this. A zombie apocalypse doesn't suffer loquacious BS artists well.

IN=Greyfriar--will find a way to help out and conjur up supernatural karma. That and he'll probably bring enough ganja to keep everybody stable

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

I'm gonna take out Eaglemoon because I think she'd cause a ton of arguments and in a zombie-killing, trigger happy situation she might just get her goddamned head blown off!

Can't hit the like button enough dammit

I'm gonna take out Eaglemoon because I think she'd cause a ton of arguments and in a zombie-killing, trigger happy situation she might just get her goddamned head blown off!

Can't hit the like button enough dammit

I'm imagining YYZumbi and Fraroc being eaten by zombies right now!

I'm a terrible human being. :(

We're gonna lose some nice people.

• Like 3

OUT: x1yyz: Loving and respecting all manner of people in the land of the living is admirable. In zombie apocalypse it can get you killed or least beaten, tied up and all Tai Shan stolen.

IN: Dread Pirate Robert: He seems to have real survival skills. He'd know this is nature at work survival of the fittest, pull your own weight and contribute or your gone. As an anarchist he'd eschew setting up some weak government at first chance. Yet as a noninterventionist near pacifist he'd remember people can essentially be good. I'd think aboot killing him every night in his sleep but I know he'd lead us to lasting safety.

Dread Pirate Robert

IL Snowdog

JohnnyBlaze

Lucas

toymaker

Turbine Freight

You got rid of me just in time...

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/zombie%20nun_zpsjk9u1jac.jpg

• Like 5

((Using TM's list which was the last))

It's a sausage fest!!!

Out: Somehow he's survived from the start...until now!!! Lucas is out. No real problems as a zombie killer. His problem would be inner squad turmoil. He'd talk one too many times about Japanese idol groups or some glam rock crap from the 70s and one of the other squad members would whack him in a blinding moment of annoyance.

In: Tombstone Mountain. With a name like that, he must have outdoor survival skills. At the very least, he'd sustain the group with rations...even if every meal consists of goat or horse nuts. People gotta eat.

ILSnwdog

JohnnyBlaze

Tombstone Mountain

toymaker

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

• Like 5

Out: Toymaker. He is looking out for his wife but not for the group.

In: Babycat. With claws like those she's a good defensive person cat.

ILSnwdog

JohnnyBlaze

Tombstone Mountain

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Babycat

Edited by x1yyz
  • Like 3

((Using TM's list which was the last))

It's a sausage fest!!!

Out: Somehow he's survived from the start...until now!!! Lucas is out. No real problems as a zombie killer. His problem would be inner squad turmoil. He'd talk one too many times about Japanese idol groups or some glam rock crap from the 70s and one of the other squad members would whack him in a blinding moment of annoyance.

In: Tombstone Mountain. With a name like that, he must have outdoor survival skills. At the very least, he'd sustain the group with rations...even if every meal consists of goat or horse nuts. People gotta eat.

ILSnwdog

JohnnyBlaze

Tombstone Mountain

toymaker

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

I got skills that can help the group survive. Here's proof:

• Like 2

Out: IlSnwdog he's a Bears fan! What other reason do you need?

In: Beanie, the need for someone sensible and practical is glaring.

bean-tor

JohnnyBlaze

Tombstone Mountain

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Babycat

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 1

OUT: Babycat - cats are notoriously independent, plus, all that glittering pink will be a beacon to the zombies

IN: Mr Not - considering his ability to become invisible, or at least undetectable to the camera, he will convince the zombies that he is one of them, and can maneuver thru them with ease

bean-tor

JohnnyBlaze

Tombstone Mountain

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Mr Not

• Like 4

Out: JohnnyBlaze. He would try to break the ice by asking too many personal questions and everyone would get annoyed.

In: PolarizeMe. His analytical skills would help find a way to get the squad out of desperate situations.

bean-tor

PolarizeMe

Tombstone Mountain

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Mr. Not

• Like 2