Top Ten Songs Round Four: Vapor Trails to Clockwork Angels

Segue Myles

The only album after Hold Your Fire that I never listen to at all is Test For Echo. I don't even notice it, really. All of the others range from good to great, in my opinion.

What?!? You gotta listen to this gem

Well, I do love watching Neil play, anytime (and I salivate over his drum kit)...so thanks!

It isn't enough to make me want to get Test For Echo again, though.

Have you seen his drum video for T4E? Didn't like the tunes so much, but cool to see him play thru his drum parts. A little...pedantic in spots.

Neil, don't be such an old pedant! (sounds dirtier than it is)

"A Work In Progress". Great video!

BTW, did you know that 2016 has been deemed the Year of the Pedant here at TRF? Only a couple of months left! :dweez:

Of course I knew that. I subscribe to "Modern Pedant" (Neil's in their Hall of Fame).

;)

What's 2017 going to be? Year of the Mutant? (I also subscribe to "Modern Mutant". I try to keep up on things.)

• Like 1

I took my VT(remix), S&A and CA cds in the car with me last night. VT is the only one that has more than one song I can listen to start to finish. Snakes has Far Cry and then a bunch of boring acoustic crap. Clockwork has songs that start off good and then I skip ahead to the next song after about a minute. The mix is effing HORRIBLE. Why is Nick R still employed???
  • Like 1

Despite not really liking S&A too much, I was able to muster up 3 tunes from it. But they deserve to be here...

1. Headlong Flight

2. Anarchist

3. Earthshine

4. Ghost Rider

5. The Way The Wind Blows

6. MalNar

7. Vapor Trail

8. Clockwork Angels

9. Secret Touch

10. The Main Monkey Business