The NFC North Thread

The Analog Cub

new-orleans-saints-line-up-hemettohelmet-for-play-against-the-tampa-picture-id82904459-3-e1462232018291.jpg?w=218

Wrong division, dickcheese!

The SAINTS are in every division! We're in your minds and your in your souls, and we'll take your souls and feed them to our cats and they'll shit them out on your gardens! :madra:

• Like 1

new-orleans-saints-line-up-hemettohelmet-for-play-against-the-tampa-picture-id82904459-3-e1462232018291.jpg?w=218

The SAINTS are in every division! We're in your minds and your in your souls, and we'll take your souls and feed them to our cats and they'll shit them out on your gardens! :madra:

More like you'll go 7-9 at the very best.

Not that the Bears are any better right now. But even our defense wasn't that laughably bad last season :LOL:

More like you'll go 7-9 at the very best.

Not that the Bears are any better right now. But even our defense wasn't that laughably bad last season :LOL:

Naaa we're looking good now, our defense has some good pieces, Rankins and Bell and we'll be getting some redshirted rookies from last year playing this year PJ Williams and Davis Tull. We had one of the top offenses last year and we've got our "new Colston" in Michael Thomas and added Coby Fleener. And our 19 undrafted free agents are better than anyone else!

The Vikings have had a great draft this year, and I'm pumped to see what they can make out of it.

So far, this is shaping up to be the best Vikings team since 1998. And it's a young team to boot. Dynasty in the making?

No pair of purple color glasses could cause me those delusions. These are the Vikings after all...

R.I.P Denny Green.

Those were exciting years to be a Vikings fan. Yes, plenty of heartbreak to go with some great teams. He was a fun coach, quote machine....and a drummer!

67 is an unfortunate age to go.

• Like 1

R.I.P Denny Green.

Those were exciting years to be a Vikings fan. Yes, plenty of heartbreak to go with some great teams. He was a fun coach, quote machine....and a drummer!

67 is an unfortunate age to go.

No one wanted to win more than Denny Green. His epic rant after losing to da Bears on Monday night gets satired a lot, but that anger was genuine. He was pissed to the Nth degree! He was a ferocious competitor.

This is a depressing thread. I'm crestfallen about Teddy. Yeah, yeah...he's no stat machine, but he's my QB, maaaaan!

maxresdefault.jpg

Holy crap... didn't hear about it until you posted this....

Teddy Bridgewater suffered a pretty brutal injury that will sideline him for the entire season, but judging by recent reports, it appears he actually got pretty lucky.

The Minnesota Vikings quarterback completely tore his left ACL and dislocated his knee while suffering a non-contact injury at practice Tuesday. Bridgewater’s injury was so bad that practice was canceled, and an ambulance had to be called to take him away.

Turns out it was a good thing that ambulance came quickly. According to injury expert Will Carroll, there was a chance Bridgewater could have lost his leg had he not received immediate treatment.

Source confirms tibiofemoral dislocation, ruptured ACL for Bridgewater. The worst case in an injury like Bridgewater’s is “arterial strangulation,” which would cut off blood flow to the leg and possibly require amputation.

Bears get a win and it's against the current leaders, the Vikings!

Unfortunately, that pass to the back of Jeffrey's head followed by him tumbling to the ground will be all over the Internet

Detroit vs. Green Bay for the North title week 17...who ya got?

I never see myself trusting the Lions when it matters...

Every time I pick the Lions to do something, they do the opposite. I ain't sayin' a word this week..... :doh: :LOL:

• Like 1

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/931c4015227d11fac99ed55bc40a41e4b0bc32cf/c=130-0-3035-2184&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2017/01/02/WIGroup/PackersNews/636189177581576630-OO-010117-PACK-V-LIONS-JM-1764.jpg

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/931c4015227d11fac99ed55bc40a41e4b0bc32cf/c=130-0-3035-2184&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2017/01/02/WIGroup/PackersNews/636189177581576630-OO-010117-PACK-V-LIONS-JM-1764.jpg

Truly great.