Just think, if there was a second leg in the fall..

15 replies to this topic

#1 nicky6

nicky6

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:48 PM

If THERE WERE, THAT WOULD HOLD THE DVD ALL UP TILL EITHER SPRing or next summer.. thanks god..

Sponsored Post

#2 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

The Sphere

• Members
  • 9811 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:56 PM

If there was a second leg that means we might have some extra opportunities to see them. So why would anyone care about the DVD being delayed if that was the case?

#3 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:56 PM

No, not necessarily. S&A's DVD was released around the beginning of the second leg of the tour.

#4 YYZumbi

YYZumbi

Vapor Trail

• Members *
  • 18664 posts
  • Interests:Vinyl records and music in general.

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:44 AM

But it won´t be a second leg. The tour is over, and they will never come to Europe again (On this tour or any other tour...)

#5 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27718 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:12 AM

View PostEagleMoon, on 06 September 2015 - 08:56 PM, said:

No, not necessarily. S&A's DVD was released around the beginning of the second leg of the tour.
Really curious what this next one is going to look and sound like. I just hope it does the show I saw justice but not holding my breath. Way to cynical I know...

#6 Lorraine

Lorraine

Dial-Up Diva

• Members *
  • 42061 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:53 AM

Even if it stinks, we have some splendid bootlegs that really capture Rush at their best.  

Remember the first Toronto show when Geddy messed up the intro to Subdivisions?  :joker:  Oh we had some great times on those threads.  :)

#7 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:15 PM

View PostLorraine, on 07 September 2015 - 11:53 AM, said:

Even if it stinks, we have some splendid bootlegs that really capture Rush at their best.  

Remember the first Toronto show when Geddy messed up the intro to Subdivisions?  :joker:  Oh we had some great times on those threads.  :)

I wonder if they know about everyone watching them on Periscope? I would imagine they do since it isn't really a secret.

#8 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:21 PM

View PostNarps, on 07 September 2015 - 07:12 AM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 06 September 2015 - 08:56 PM, said:

Really curious what this next one is going to look and sound like. I just hope it does the show I saw justice but not holding my breath. Way to cynical I know...

I'm with you. I doubt seriously it'll do his voice justice but maybe if they turn the volume down on it it'll be okay. The CA's DVD had it way too loud and out front which made his struggling to sing even more obvious.

As far as the rest of the show goes, I hope they let us see the light show and some straight on at the stage shots.

#9 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63023 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:51 PM

If there was a second leg, it would make it easier to stand up again, after the fall...plus they'd have better balance than if they only had one leg, so wouldn't fall over again as easily

Edited by Your_Lion, 07 September 2015 - 01:52 PM.

#10 Lorraine

Lorraine

Dial-Up Diva

• Members *
  • 42061 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:02 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 07 September 2015 - 01:51 PM, said:

If there was a second leg, it would make it easier to stand up again, after the fall...plus they'd have better balance than if they only had one leg, so wouldn't fall over again as easily
:blah: Folks, that was Your Lion.  Let's give him a hand.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

#11 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63023 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:05 PM

View PostLorraine, on 07 September 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

I'm here all week Posted Image

#12 Lorraine

Lorraine

Dial-Up Diva

• Members *
  • 42061 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:09 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 07 September 2015 - 02:05 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 07 September 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

I'm here all week Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 djflex

djflex

The Professor

• Members
  • 3830 posts
  • Interests:Doing the tasks the voices in my head tell me to do

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:35 PM

Lmao!

A second leg seems very doubtful, but always hope

#14 nicky6

nicky6

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:52 PM

I have my hopes up everytime. but we all know geddy will sound embarrassing to no end. and the mix audio and video will be  a mess as always..well, since snakes and arrows which was their last best dvd..

#15 TexMike

TexMike

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1292 posts
  • Interests:Music, photography, travel

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:55 PM

I'd be happy to wait another year for the DVD in exchange for a run of shows for the European fans and more opportunities for periscope threads.  :)

#16 losingit2k

losingit2k

Setlist Swami

• Members *
  • 7471 posts
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Sports

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:30 PM

View Postnicky6, on 06 September 2015 - 08:48 PM, said:

If THERE WERE, THAT WOULD HOLD THE DVD ALL UP TILL EITHER SPRing or next summer.. thanks god..

It would not be in the Fall for Neil wouldn't be able to do much biking do to weather. Most likely late April pr May of 2106.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users