The 2015-16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Yeah the old "One Buc Place" was beyond a joke. It was down right pathetic! I am pleased for the most part what the Glaziers have done for the franchise but when they were broke from the purchase and ensuing woes of the Manchester United the Buc's suffered as a result. I do not blame Raheem or even the most joke of a GM ever M. Dominik for trying to float the boat by buying into a unrealistic approach. They were the guys that said yes, I cannot say if in the same spot I would've said different. As I celebrate the benifits of being cheap as well in my survival skills of making it to the next day.

:rfl:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Yeah the old "One Buc Place" was beyond a joke. It was down right pathetic! I am pleased for the most part what the Glaziers have done for the franchise but when they were broke from the purchase and ensuing woes of the Manchester United the Buc's suffered as a result. I do not blame Raheem or even the most joke of a GM ever M. Dominik for trying to float the boat by buying into a unrealistic approach. They were the guys that said yes, I cannot say if in the same spot I would've said different. As I celebrate the benifits of being cheap as well in my survival skills of making it to the next day.

:rfl:

Agreed that it hasn't been the same since they bought ManU. Spread a bit too thin and made some mistakes. Cut gruden loose a bit too soon also. It's a shame he couldn't have toned it down a bit and not lied to the players constantly. The Raheem hire was a pure panic move. Never seen a guy that was being hired to be a coordinator get hired as HC out of pure fear of him leaving before.

Round two tonight. I hope Winston looks better this outing. Mariota looked good last night against a decent defence. If Bucs lose they will be 0-12 at home (including last season) Go Bucs! Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Loved that pass to the sideline that was called back for pass interference. Great throw and catch. The throw on 3rd and long in the seam was nice as well. Like what I'm seeing from Winston

Home win drought broken! Saw lots of good stuff tonight on both sides of the ball. Bengals are no slouch and they looked like the rookie team this game 1st string vs 1st string. Short week for another home game against the Browns Saturday bieng led by our former starter Luke McClown. I will be there if the final result is like tonight i will literaly be brimming with excitement of what the season will be. Go Bucs! ;) Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

wOw did the Bucs stink up the joint last night! They couldn't do anything right! Defense made our ex terrible QB Luke McClown look like Joe Montana! It was a sad feeling to be in RayJay after a long absence only to see the other teams fans have a great time. I guess the only bright spot is that it is still preseason, but if they play like last night during the regular season it is going to be a long ugly one. After 1/2 time when alot of the optimisim I had for this season seemed to be a distant memory I had a thought. This is after all the Bucs!

I doubt the Titans are this good which makes me think this season will be long. Possibly the worst team in league unfortunately. Congrats to Marcus. I rooted for him in bowl game in the hopes we would take him even though I had doubts about him too. He looks good though.

I wanted Mariota from the begining, i didn't like Winston and from what I saw on the field today absolutely inexcusable!! The saddest aspect for me was walking into RayJay the excitement was so thick and the energy so positive by fans that have been for lack of a better term "abused" for soooo long, had to have their fire doused by a piss poor product and pathetic execution. Sad Sad Sad did I mention Sad!! :boohoo:

I wanted Mariota from the begining, i didn't like Winston and from what I saw on the field today absolutely inexcusable!! The saddest aspect for me was walking into RayJay the excitement was so thick and the energy so positive by fans that have been for lack of a better term "abused" for soooo long, had to have their fire doused by a piss poor product and pathetic execution. Sad Sad Sad did I mention Sad!! :boohoo:

There's a level of disappointment watching on tv but it doesn't compare to being there and spending the money and dealing with the heat and dealing with the crowds and dealing with the humidity, etc... I try to spend most of my entertainment money in the sure thing: movies and concerts. Sports teams will rip your heart out and laugh all the way to the bank.

I don't get it

Really?

I get it quite clearly

Last week Our defense gave up more points on opening day than any other Buc's defense in franchise history. Who is in charge of the defense? Lovie! Who made the big push for Jamis? Lovie! Even after a lot of experts and friends such as Tony D. advised Mariota was the better pick. Personally I think Lovie is running out of excuses. I was sick of them last year but could be more understanding. However I strongly feel there is no excuse for them this year. This team had 6 months to prepare for the Titans and all they could muster was a pathetic performance by having their asses handed to them on a plate with a 42-14 loss. I hope and pray another team takes the field in NO this Sunday. But if there is the same result as last week and I have to hear Lovie say this is not who we are and Don't judge us on the performance of just 2 games I will SCREAM!!

I get that....

Yeah I apologize for the rant I am a passonate person and I tought the expression of lovie's face captured a feeling that said it all.

My Son who is in the Winston camp thought the verbage a bit racist but I thought it pulled the whole thing together. It for me truely was a it's better to laugh then to cry situation.

We'll see what week 2 brings. Hopefully the embarassment of that day drove a message home to the whole team and week 1 will be a long forgotten memory. the wins can be an eraser for all!

GO Buc's!!!