• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 sdhonda

sdhonda

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 916 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:06 PM

I think I was there before the last show. That or Moxies.

Just booked my hotel, now I need to confirm my time off.

Sponsored Post

#22 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6194 posts
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:26 AM

Im officially in the building! Just got a ticket today!  I'd like to plan a real get together and finally meet some fellow TRFers. I've tried so many times in the past but I don't think I've ever met anyone on here..!

#23 Geddy's Soul Patch

Geddy's Soul Patch

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3835 posts
  • Interests:Music, Literature, Film, Star Trek, Time Travel, Going way, way, way back in time, Hobbiton, Making the joke seriously, Machines Can Love, Harvesting the Lumnian Fields

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:39 AM

View PostMMCXII, on 23 March 2015 - 02:26 AM, said:

Im officially in the building! Just got a ticket today!  I'd like to plan a real get together and finally meet some fellow TRFers. I've tried so many times in the past but I don't think I've ever met anyone on here..!
I second this!

#24 glezgared

glezgared

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:52 AM

Hi,

We just booked or flights at the weekend for coming over from Scotland, we're going to do Vancouver, Seattle & Portland shows !!!
Question I have is would we be able to buy tickets on the days of the shows from the venues or are we better organising tickets in advance?

Thanks for any replies

#25 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21767 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:02 PM

View Postglezgared, on 21 April 2015 - 11:52 AM, said:

Hi,

We just booked or flights at the weekend for coming over from Scotland, we're going to do Vancouver, Seattle & Portland shows !!!
Question I have is would we be able to buy tickets on the days of the shows from the venues or are we better organising tickets in advance?

Thanks for any replies

On past tours I would have said yes, you could probably buy tickets the day of the show. This tour however, it's hard to tell. Things have been selling out quickly and unless they release some prior to the show, your chances are slim. Better to buy beforehand if you can. A lot of shows are already sold out.

#26 x1yyz

x1yyz

The Shark Whisperer

• Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:10 PM

View Postglezgared, on 21 April 2015 - 11:52 AM, said:

Hi,

Thanks for any replies

It's better to get them ahead of time.  The shows may or may not be officially sold out by then, and you don't want to come all that way and then not be able to get tickets.

Official tickets are through Ticketmaster: http://www.ticketmas...s/artist/807344 but you can probably get better seats through StubHub if you're willing to go the resale route: http://www.stubhub.com/rush-tickets/

#27 sdhonda

sdhonda

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 916 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:44 PM

Yeah, get them well in advance. Only way to be sure. These are very large and very high demand shows.

Unless you happen to be very freakin' rich. When I was waiting outside for the Vancouver show to start the other year ago, the scalpers were making their rounds (in front of the merch people and security, no less) and shouting prices well into the thousands (though they dropped into the hundreds near the end)....

#28 America

America

The Seeker

• Banned
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Rush drums wood working

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:00 PM

maybe in vacouver the whores can really hoover?

#29 glezgared

glezgared

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:46 AM

Thanks for the replies, think we'll get our tickets organised this week.

I take it we should be looking to stay in Downtown Vancouver ?

#30 glezgared

glezgared

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:57 AM

Sorry to pester you folks with another question.....on StubHub they have tickets for sections 110 & 113 for only $50'ish, I know you're looking right down the length of the hall but is it an ok spot ?

Think it would be better to be elevated that get a row 30 and backwards on the floor seat ?

#31 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4651 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:38 PM

I'm planning on driving down to Van on the day of the show. When should I plan to be in Hope if I want to avoid Rush Hour traffic?

#32 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

• Members *
  • 21072 posts
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Buffalo NY)

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:46 PM

f**k, I bought my girlfriend tickets here and they were $50 for upper bowl (they were pricier at first) and now you can get the floor for roughly that much

Posted Image

Edited by Union 5-3992, 21 May 2015 - 05:47 PM.

#33 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4100 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:54 AM

View PostCygnus 2112, on 21 May 2015 - 05:38 PM, said:

I'm planning on driving down to Van on the day of the show. When should I plan to be in Hope if I want to avoid Rush Hour traffic?
Hope is just under two hours from Rogers Arena on a good day. Concert is on a Friday so I would add another hour just to be on the safe side. Most of the traffic will be in the opposite direction, but it will get busy as you get closer to Vancouver.

#34 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4651 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:18 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 26 May 2015 - 12:54 AM, said:

View PostCygnus 2112, on 21 May 2015 - 05:38 PM, said:

Hope is just under two hours from Rogers Arena on a good day. Concert is on a Friday so I would add another hour just to be on the safe side. Most of the traffic will be in the opposite direction, but it will get busy as you get closer to Vancouver.
If I leave at 6am I'd get to Hope at noon, and be in Vancouver by 3.  This should give me time to stretch my legs before the show, and the return trip the next morning.

Edited by Cygnus 2112, 26 May 2015 - 01:19 AM.

#35 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4100 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:24 AM

Just a warning....it's going to be crowded in the area. Some band called "One Direction" is playing in the stadium across the street at the same time, but not even close to a sellout.

#36 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

• Members *
  • 21072 posts
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Buffalo NY)

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:38 AM

That's weird One Direction played the same time Rush did in 2013 too

#37 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4651 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:50 PM

2013 One Direction played the night after Rush, this year it's the same night. I can't see my two favourite bands this time. :'(

Edited by Cygnus 2112, 03 July 2015 - 04:53 PM.

#38 x1yyz

x1yyz

The Shark Whisperer

• Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:14 PM

View PostCygnus 2112, on 03 July 2015 - 04:50 PM, said:

2013 One Direction played the night after Rush, this year it's the same night. I can't see my two favourite bands this time. :'(

I'm so sorry!  :P

#39 puffyshirt

puffyshirt

The Seeker

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

Has anyone who ordered tix from ticketstoday (the Rush presale vendor) received them yet? I'm still waiting on mine...

#40 LindaPeart

LindaPeart

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:family, music, friends, nature...usual stuff

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:04 PM

I live just south of the border and my son and I will be driving up for the concert.  Can someone who lives in Vancouver pick a place for us to meet up before the concert?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users