2015 - 07/17 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Hi,

We just booked or flights at the weekend for coming over from Scotland, we're going to do Vancouver, Seattle & Portland shows !!!

Question I have is would we be able to buy tickets on the days of the shows from the venues or are we better organising tickets in advance?

Thanks for any replies

It's better to get them ahead of time. The shows may or may not be officially sold out by then, and you don't want to come all that way and then not be able to get tickets.

Official tickets are through Ticketmaster: http://www.ticketmaster.com/Rush-tickets/artist/807344 but you can probably get better seats through StubHub if you're willing to go the resale route: http://www.stubhub.com/rush-tickets/

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, get them well in advance. Only way to be sure. These are very large and very high demand shows.

Unless you happen to be very freakin' rich. When I was waiting outside for the Vancouver show to start the other year ago, the scalpers were making their rounds (in front of the merch people and security, no less) and shouting prices well into the thousands (though they dropped into the hundreds near the end)....

Sorry to pester you folks with another question.....on StubHub they have tickets for sections 110 & 113 for only $50'ish, I know you're looking right down the length of the hall but is it an ok spot ?

Think it would be better to be elevated that get a row 30 and backwards on the floor seat ?

I'm planning on driving down to Van on the day of the show. When should I plan to be in Hope if I want to avoid Rush Hour traffic?

Hope is just under two hours from Rogers Arena on a good day. Concert is on a Friday so I would add another hour just to be on the safe side. Most of the traffic will be in the opposite direction, but it will get busy as you get closer to Vancouver.

I'm planning on driving down to Van on the day of the show. When should I plan to be in Hope if I want to avoid Rush Hour traffic?

Hope is just under two hours from Rogers Arena on a good day. Concert is on a Friday so I would add another hour just to be on the safe side. Most of the traffic will be in the opposite direction, but it will get busy as you get closer to Vancouver.

If I leave at 6am I'd get to Hope at noon, and be in Vancouver by 3. This should give me time to stretch my legs before the show, and the return trip the next morning.

2013 One Direction played the night after Rush, this year it's the same night. I can't see my two favourite bands this time. :'(

I'm so sorry! :P

I live just south of the border and my son and I will be driving up for the concert. Can someone who lives in Vancouver pick a place for us to meet up before the concert?

I live just south of the border and my son and I will be driving up for the concert. Can someone who lives in Vancouver pick a place for us to meet up before the concert?

Hey, have you received your tickets yet? I'm trying to find out if mine were lost in the mail, or if people just havent received them yet

Hey, have you received your tickets yet? I'm trying to find out if mine were lost in the mail, or if people just havent received them yet

We got ours in May

We got ours in May

Oh awesome. Now I have the pleasure of dealing with the customer service of a company based out of California, has 140 Facebook likes, and whose website consists of a splash page. For all I know they operate out of a living room.

Pray for me.

We got ours in May

Oh awesome. Now I have the pleasure of dealing with the customer service of a company based out of California, has 140 Facebook likes, and whose website consists of a splash page. For all I know they operate out of a living room.

Pray for me.

Is this the same company that dealt with tickets on the Clockwork Angels Tour? My mom bought my ticket for that show and put down my address as British Columbia Canada. They contacted us about it and held fix the mistake. You shouldn't have any problems finding your tickets if it's the same company.

I guess the ex who assaulted me is going to be allowed to steal the tickets that were my birthday present. If anyone has the misfortune of sitting in row 20, I hope you don't get stuck next to him! Have fun peeps! We will miss this epic event!!

I guess the ex who assaulted me is going to be allowed to steal the tickets that were my birthday present. If anyone has the misfortune of sitting in row 20, I hope you don't get stuck next to him! Have fun peeps! We will miss this epic event!!

So sorry to hear it.. I'm in Row 10.. Want me to throw a beer in his lap or something? Seat number?? ;)

Archived