2015 - 05/26 – Atlanta, GA @ Verizon Amphitheater

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My daughter and I will be there! We should arrange a meet up at Miller's Ale House again. That place worked out pretty good last tour.

I will be there, and I plan to meet up at Miller's as well. Should I bring my camera?

That pla e kicks Ass.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter and I will be there! We should arrange a meet up at Miller's Ale House again. That place worked out pretty good last tour.

I will be there, and I plan to meet up at Miller's as well. Should I bring my camera?

That pla e kicks Ass.

Coming in from way out of town I will have to figure out where the place is along with the venue, a place to sleep for the night etc...

That pla e kicks Ass.

Coming in from way out of town I will have to figure out where the place is along with the venue, a place to sleep for the night etc...

Millerz is on the way to the amphitheater. It's on Davis Road, which is right off of Mansell Road, which is the eXit off of Ga400. That road is also where the Wyndham hotel is located.

That pla e kicks Ass.

Millerz is on the way to the amphitheater. It's on Davis Road, which is right off of Mansell Road, which is the eXit off of Ga400. That road is also where the Wyndham hotel is located.

Appreciate the info. I will look into it further and find my way prior to the show date. One thing i am not going to do is spend a bunch of money that night just to have a pillow to put my head on for a few hours. I am poor and thus cheap and will sleep in my car for a bit if I have to until I feel good about driving back to the beach. I take alot of painkillers and such so drinking won't be the problem. Just being tired may be as the drugs do make me tired when most folks wouldn't be. I am looking very forward to this and will figure out something to do with myself once the show is over and before I drive home. Thanks again my friend... :cheers:

That pla e kicks Ass.

Appreciate the info. I will look into it further and find my way prior to the show date. One thing i am not going to do is spend a bunch of money that night just to have a pillow to put my head on for a few hours. I am poor and thus cheap and will sleep in my car for a bit if I have to until I feel good about driving back to the beach. I take alot of painkillers and such so drinking won't be the problem. Just being tired may be as the drugs do make me tired when most folks wouldn't be. I am looking very forward to this and will figure out something to do with myself once the show is over and before I drive home. Thanks again my friend... :cheers:

I don't like that idea. I can get you a room. It's too far from ATL to MB ... almost 7 hours. No need to ruin your Rush experience by having an accident.

That pla e kicks Ass.

I don't like that idea. I can get you a room. It's too far from ATL to MB ... almost 7 hours. No need to ruin your Rush experience by having an accident.

I didn't realize it was 7 hours. I better get started early the day of then if I want to participate in the pre show festivities. I would like to meet as many folks on here as possible. I'll figure out the room situation. About 50 bucks is where I draw the line on such things. I appreciate the offer however. Very kind of you...

That pla e kicks Ass.

Are you going with your wife? I am assuming you are going to spend the night there from what you have been saying. Maybe you can get a room and we can share it and I can pay for half? If you already know where you want to stay and how much it costs I would be in for something like that if you are. Let me know either way. Thanks...

That pla e kicks Ass.

Are you going with your wife? I am assuming you are going to spend the night there from what you have been saying. Maybe you can get a room and we can share it and I can pay for half? If you already know where you want to stay and how much it costs I would be in for something like that if you are. Let me know either way. Thanks...

Yeah, honestly, I don't know yet. The hotels are really expensive that night, and I ain't paying over $100 for a room. I don't think my company can get any type of corporate rate, since they're not very big.

But, yeah, I was going to PM you about that. We'll figure something out. We'll either get multiple beds, or I'll just buy you a room. It's no biggie. Here's another thing: my wife is acting like she wants to come back to Aiken between the Atlanta and Greensboro show. If she still wants to do that, it would save you a ton of money to just ride with us. The only caveat to that is that you'd be giving up your independence, I suppose, as you wouldn't have your own car.

Yeah, I'll figure it out. I just spent 12 hours, yesterday, replacing pads, rotors, calipers, and front bearings on the pickup truck and bleeding the whole system, and I got that FICM issue straightened out, so my truck should be in good shape. Also, water pump, hoses, and thermostat were replaced recently, so hopefully she'll be ready to do her duty.

That pla e kicks Ass.

Yeah, honestly, I don't know yet. The hotels are really expensive that night, and I ain't paying over $100 for a room. I don't think my company can get any type of corporate rate, since they're not very big.

But, yeah, I was going to PM you about that. We'll figure something out. We'll either get multiple beds, or I'll just buy you a room. It's no biggie. Here's another thing: my wife is acting like she wants to come back to Aiken between the Atlanta and Greensboro show. If she still wants to do that, it would save you a ton of money to just ride with us. The only caveat to that is that you'd be giving up your independence, I suppose, as you wouldn't have your own car.

Yeah, I'll figure it out. I just spent 12 hours, yesterday, replacing pads, rotors, calipers, and front bearings on the pickup truck and bleeding the whole system, and I got that FICM issue straightened out, so my truck should be in good shape. Also, water pump, hoses, and thermostat were replaced recently, so hopefully she'll be ready to do her duty.

Ok. Just give me plenty of notice if possible. My independence is important to me but money is more important. Thanks again...

Hi All-

I'm still looking for 2 ATL Tix. Somewhere in the middle, Orch 2 or rsvd 102, 103, 104. Looking forward to hearing how the first night goes. Safe travels to everyone, everywhere!

We are SO STOKED.

Saw Rush here for CA Tour. Really good venue.

Seats: Orchard 1, Row A. Got lucky this time.

See ya'll at the show.

We are SO STOKED.

Saw Rush here for CA Tour. Really good venue.

Seats: Orchard 1, Row A. Got lucky this time.

See ya'll at the show.

I hope it's OK to approach you and say , "Hi!."

Are we meeting at Millers Ale House this time? I am trying to set my plans in stone at this point. I am driving down there as early as possible in the morning (6 hour drive) and I think I have a free hotel room in Norcross lined up through a connection my wife has. I then just have to find the Ale House (if that is the plan) and the venue. If we are meeting there then do you know if anyone else from here is going to be there too? Thanks... :)

Are we meeting at Millers Ale House this time? I am trying to set my plans in stone at this point. I am driving down there as early as possible in the morning (6 hour drive) and I think I have a free hotel room in Norcross lined up through a connection my wife has. I then just have to find the Ale House (if that is the plan) and the venue. If we are meeting there then do you know if anyone else from here is going to be there too? Thanks... :)

I am not sure who is or who is not going to be there. It is a good restaurant and it is close to the venue. It is right at the Mansell Rd exit off 400.

Miller's is a great choice -- do we need to reserve space or just get there and grab some tables?

No reservation needed, last time we were there. It really is a good place, IMHO, but I'm not familiar with these types of places, and we only go to them for very special occasion. Frankly, I'd prefer to use the grill at the hotel room, but I really want to meet Narpski and Mara and, hopefully, CTTH, so, if they're going to be there, that would be awesome.

I just called Miller's Ale House and the person I talked to wasn't aware of the concert. I told her that there will probably be a few people coming in on show night. I approximated from memory the number of people there last tour and confirmed the date with her. Hopefully they will be ready.

I'll be there with my daughter and 3 other friends. I am more than ready!

I wish I were able to come to this show. I went to the last Atlanta show (the freezer) and it was great.

Archived