The Official 2014 Golden State Warriors Thread!! CURRY AND KLAY! NBA GODZ!

RUSHHEAD666

Holy Shit! Jinx!!!

Warriors won't get by the Spurs!

Damn I love the Splash Brothers!

Stephen Curry scores 51 to rally Warriors from 22 down vs. Mav

Steph blows up for 10 three-pointers!!!!!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap/_/id/400579033/gameId/400579033/dallas-mavericks-vs-golden-state-warriors

CURRY WINS THE THREE POINT CONTEST!!! STUD!

Curry has to be the league MVP this year. :notworthy:

Warriors will be in the finals this June. (I hope the Hawks will be eliminated and my Raptors will represent the East). :madra:

Holy Cow! This thread needs some love!!! WARRIORS WIN! 44-10!!!!!!

CURRY IS MVP!

• Like 2

Warriors will visit LeBron Thursday night, then head north of the border Friday to the land of ice and snow for the grudge match versus the Raptors. Friday- Warriors vs Raptors - who will win? Warriors may be road weary Friday night playing 2 nights in a row. Warriors will be in for a shock to their system - baby it's cold! Raptors came out of the gate post all star break and demolished Atlanta. Since then, they are on a 3 game losing streak. I'm not sure which Raptors team will show up. Good luck to both, I can't wait to see the Splash Bros. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Warriors will visit LeBron Thursday night, then head north of the border Friday to the land of ice and snow for the grudge match versus the Raptors. Friday- Warriors vs Raptors - who will win? Warriors may be road weary Friday night playing 2 nights in a row. Warriors will be in for a shock to their system - baby it's cold! Raptors came out of the gate post all star break and demolished Atlanta. Since then, they are on a 3 game losing streak. I'm not sure which Raptors team will show up. Good luck to both, I can't wait to see the Splash Bros. :popcorn:

That's awesome! Are you going to the game??? It will be a grudge match! I'm worried about Curry's foot. Also being on the road will wear you down! GOOD LUCK!

I hope the Warriors kick LeBum's arse!!

• Like 1

That's awesome! Are you going to the game??? It will be a grudge match! I'm worried about Curry's foot. Also being on the road will wear you down! GOOD LUCK!

So, last night the Cavs beat the Warriors, now many people are saying the Cavs will be in the finals. :no: :no:

Tonight, the Warriors destroyed the Raptors. Raptors shooting accuracy was pathetic. :facepalm: Congrats to the Warriors, they are a great team. I watched the game on tv although I wish I was there in person. The event that got the Raptors fans most excited seemed to be the dustup where each team had a player ejected... :sigh:

In the pregame show, they dug out some old video of the days when Dell Curry was a Raptor and he and his whole family were interviewed. Steph Curry was just a kid then and he answered some questions in an impressive and mature way. Very interesting. Steph Curry went to school in Toronto for a while and was on his school's basketball team.

• Like 1

So, last night the Cavs beat the Warriors, now many people are saying the Cavs will be in the finals. :no: :no:

Tonight, the Warriors destroyed the Raptors. Raptors shooting accuracy was pathetic. :facepalm: Congrats to the Warriors, they are a great team. I watched the game on tv although I wish I was there in person. The event that got the Raptors fans most excited seemed to be the dustup where each team had a player ejected... :sigh:

In the pregame show, they dug out some old video of the days when Dell Curry was a Raptor and he and his whole family were interviewed. Steph Curry was just a kid then and he answered some questions in an impressive and mature way. Very interesting. Steph Curry went to school in Toronto for a while and was on his school's basketball team.

Hey friend! Sorry I missed this post! Crazy Warriors! Barely beat the Bucks!! WHEW!

Big game tonight!! CHEERS!

I love Livingston! Everyone is contributing!

• Like 1

Hey friend! Sorry I missed this post! Crazy Warriors! Barely beat the Bucks!! WHEW!

Big game tonight!! CHEERS!

I love Livingston! Everyone is contributing!

EARL grab yourself some CURRY shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

http://weartesters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Under-Armour-Curry-One-All-Star-1.jpg

• Like 2

Warriors beat the Suns for their 50th win. Amazing. Curry scores 36 and Klay 25 - splash.

Hey! I'm alive!! Sorry I haven't been on this thread!! WARRIORS RULE!

They rest everyone and lose then the next night they CRUSH! LOVE IT

• Like 1

No love for the greatest NBA team in 2015. LOVE IT! WARRIORS RULE!

KLAY WHO?

I'm with you, bro... Warriors are amazing... wish I could see more of their games..

Another win tonight!! WITH KLAY!

WARRIORS ARE HOTTER THAN THE SUN!

Cheers friend!

At halftime I checked the score and said sh*t its close.. a few minutes later....WTF. Just like that klay game.

think they could have left Klay out though, give him rest for the playoffs. But Damn, they are just destroying everything.

I a huge, freaking Huge Warriors fan but I'm still not getting my hopes up.

But Damn. they really are that good.

At halftime I checked the score and said sh*t its close.. a few minutes later....WTF. Just like that klay game.

think they could have left Klay out though, give him rest for the playoffs. But Damn, they are just destroying everything.

I a huge, freaking Huge Warriors fan but I'm still not getting my hopes up.

But Damn. they really are that good.

Well said DD! I think they will be fine, but I'm with you! I hope they start resting the starters more. However don't they want home court advantage throughout?

It's a tough call.

I would rotate rest not rest four guys at once!

Give Bogut some time off!!!

The reaction:

http://www.weloveladiesfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/chrispaulmeme3.png

http://cdn5.nwgimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/550x550xchris-paul-memes-05-550x550.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yQOpXhblHx.jpg

http://allsportseverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/chris-paul-memes-04.jpg

http://www.abc.es/Media/201504/01/chris-paul--644x362.jpg

Edited by calirush
  • Like 1