THE OUTFIELD Is One Of The Greatest Bands In The World! PROG POP! RIP JOHN SPINKS!

RUSHHEAD666

Turns out Your Love is the at bat song for one of my Angels, Grant Green.

Really digging this one lately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvKJ8_7vBxs

You are killing me! I love Grant Green! Yet another stupid trade by BILLY BEANE!!!! I HATE HIM!! He ruined the A's this year!

Who the hell trades Cespedes half way through the season??? It's called chemistry!

Glad your Angels got schooled by the Royals! Sorry!!

Grant Green is great! This song is amazingly melodic. Classic.

The Outfield might make my TOP 25 List.

First two albums are melodic masterpieces.

F'n Giants are going to win it all.

Why am I tortured so?

Ultra-mullet city... wow. Never was a fan. Didn't dig the vocals. But then that was the '80's and I haven't listened to them since. I was pretty much against the whole "skinny tie band" thing.

Funny, I came across an abandoned CD in a used car at work that had Paul Young and Flock Of Seagulls in the mix. God, the '80's were weird.

I loved the Outfield. Having a high range I used to sing Your Love in a band back in the day. The girls went nuts over it so every damn time I went to go see another band, guess who gets called up to sing Your Love. I began to hate the song. Haha

Also, I saw these guys maybe 10 years ago in Ocean City, MD. They killed it! After the show I went out back to grab a smoke with my guitar player and they were hanging by their bus. they talked to us for over an hour and were the coolest, most down to earth guys.

RIP John

Ultra-mullet city... wow. Never was a fan. Didn't dig the vocals. But then that was the '80's and I haven't listened to them since. I was pretty much against the whole "skinny tie band" thing.

Funny, I came across an abandoned CD in a used car at work that had Paul Young and Flock Of Seagulls in the mix. God, the '80's were weird.

Hey OZ! FLOCK YOU! LOL!

I love some Flock Of Seagulls!

• Like 1

I loved the Outfield. Having a high range I used to sing Your Love in a band back in the day. The girls went nuts over it so every damn time I went to go see another band, guess who gets called up to sing Your Love. I began to hate the song. Haha

Also, I saw these guys maybe 10 years ago in Ocean City, MD. They killed it! After the show I went out back to grab a smoke with my guitar player and they were hanging by their bus. they talked to us for over an hour and were the coolest, most down to earth guys.

RIP John

Great post!

One of my best girl "friends" went to The Outfield and had front row! She got pulled up on stage with a bunch of other cute girls!

I wish I went to that show. Damn it! I never saw them! RIP John.

• Like 1

Hey OZ! FLOCK YOU! LOL!

...Figured that would stir you. Howyabeen Earl?

Hey OZ! FLOCK YOU! LOL!

...Figured that would stir you. Howyabeen Earl?

I'm doing ok my friend. Just celebrated my 18th wedding anniversary.

What's that song by Neil Diamond? "Love On The Rocks."

Bumming.

Turns out Your Love is the at bat song for one of my Angels, Grant Green.

Really digging this one lately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvKJ8_7vBxs

You are killing me! I love Grant Green! Yet another stupid trade by BILLY BEANE!!!! I HATE HIM!! He ruined the A's this year!

Who the hell trades Cespedes half way through the season??? It's called chemistry!

Glad your Angels got schooled by the Royals! Sorry!!

Grant Green is great! This song is amazingly melodic. Classic.

The Outfield might make my TOP 25 List.

First two albums are melodic masterpieces.

F'n Giants are going to win it all.

Why am I tortured so?

Even more bone headed they sign Adam "I only strike out and hit homers" Dunn. Not as bad as my team's trading Napoli for Wells. :facepalm:

I've nothing to say in this thread but I wanted to post anyway!

:goodone:

Hahahaha! You wanna do some "BA BA BA BANGIN'!"

:AlienSmiley: :aliensmiley: :AlienSmiley: :aliensmiley: :AlienSmiley:

Hey Earl what's happening over there? :ebert:

Hey buddy not much! My youngest daughter just turned 14 today! Everything is cool at the moment!

How's everything on your side of the pond?

Hey buddy not much! My youngest daughter just turned 14 today! Everything is cool at the moment!

Everything is good Earl thanks! And now I'm all ready for another night of METAL and ROCK too! :haz:

Is this the daughter who's the soccer genius? :smoke:

Everything is good Earl thanks! And now I'm all ready for another night of METAL and ROCK too! :haz:

Hey my brother! I didn't tell you. Zoe is our 17 year old. Soccer stud defensive back. She tore her ACL and had surgery. She will be ready to play soccer next summer. She got into Portland State. She is a VIKING! She will be playing soccer there! She is so PUMPED UP! We are going up there next week to see a game and meet the coach. Zoe is a beast. She doesn't give a shit about a line scar on her knee. She is all about playing soccer in college. She is amazing. She is tougher than me. She is the apple of my eye.

Skylar is the 14 year old. She is also a beast who plays center back. She is in the same program that Zoe was in and hopefully she will play soccer in college as well.

At least Wendy and I did two things right. Our daughters. Soccer studs but more importantly they are 3.9 students.

There is hope my friend. The future seems really bright.

Sadly the marriage is turning into a black hole.

Hey my brother! I didn't tell you. Zoe is our 17 year old. Soccer stud defensive back. She tore her ACL and had surgery. She will be ready to play soccer next summer. She got into Portland State. She is a VIKING! She will be playing soccer there! She is so PUMPED UP! We are going up there next week to see a game and meet the coach. Zoe is a beast. She doesn't give a shit about a line scar on her knee. She is all about playing soccer in college. She is amazing. She is tougher than me. She is the apple of my eye.

Skylar is the 14 year old. She is also a beast who plays center back. She is in the same program that Zoe was in and hopefully she will play soccer in college as well.

At least Wendy and I did two things right. Our daughters. Soccer studs but more importantly they are 3.9 students.

Excellent! :ebert: RE: your daughters

:( :( :( RE You and Wendy.

Never mind mate there are MANY MANY metal and rock albums to be bought and listened to! :clap: :haz:

Never mind mate there are MANY MANY metal and rock albums to be bought and listened to! :clap: :haz:

Hahaha! That's what a lot of my friends say to me! AT LEAST I HAVE METAL!!!

aye!

And jazz/fusion! :musicnote: :hail: :NP: :guitar:

aye!

Haha! PROG!!!

aye!

Haha! PROG!!!

Of course! :hail:

Love Bangin. Even better than Play Deep.

Great band from the 80's.

RIP John Spinks.

No Surrender.....man I love that tune.

Edited by Todem