2014-15 NHL Season thread

Nice to see Seabrook back at the point on the power play. Hope it continues. And how about Sharp scoring a goal down low on the man advantage, instead of shooting from outside. What do you know... :sarcastic:
  • Like 3

Nice to see Seabrook back at the point on the power play. Hope it continues. And how about Sharp scoring a goal down low on the man advantage, instead of shooting from outside. What do you know... :sarcastic:

ha ha, maybe they looked at the rant you posted Saturday night and said this guy knows what he's talking about. :LOL:

I wonder if there are statistics for power plays with forwards playing on the defense. what is the success rate vs defensemen back there. I never understood what advantage there is when you put a forward on the blueline... isn't he playing in unfamiliar territory? of course it could be me missing the 'point' ..

• Like 1

I never thought I would miss Keith. :facepalm: Wild 1 Hawks 0

S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 1 Wild 1

H :haz: O :haz: S :haz: S :haz: A :rush: Hawks 2 Wild 1

S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 1 Wild 1

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :atickhum: Hawks 3 Wild 1
  • Like 1

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :atickhum: Hawks 3 Wild 1

Penalty shot. :moon: Hawks 3 Wild 2

I can't believe this. :rage: Hawks 3 Wild 3

K :cosmo: A :cosmo: N :cosmo: E :drool: Hawks 4 Wild 3
  • Like 1

S :7up: A :7up: A :7up: D :16ton: Hawks 5 Wild 3
  • Like 1

S :7up: A :7up: A :7up: D :16ton: Hawks 5 Wild 3

Final. :sundog: 22-9-1
  • Like 1

Wished I could have seen that game, wasn't televised in my area. But I did get to watch that fantastic shootout between the Panthers and the Capitals :o 20 rounds and 40 players. Why does the NHL want to get rid of shootouts? This was great to watch and you could see the fans in the stands were on pins and needles. Really enjoyed it :ebert:
  • Like 1

With all these days off, I hope the Hawks don't forget how well they've been doing on the PP lately. Blue Jackets tomorrow, we'll see our old friend Jeremy Morin. Too bad he couldn't wait just one more year, maybe there would have been room for him on the roster, after the big payouts to Toews and Kane...

Kinda lonely being the only Islanders fan in here. Might have to ban some of you Hawks fans. Too many of you! :16ton:

Damn, and we're not even in the same Conference. I'd hate for you to be a Preds fan. :scared: