And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning... :16ton:

This is the back of the house, with Uncle Ted coming round the side to the front. And the is the Spanish Inquisition hiding behind the coal shed.
  • Like 2

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning... :16ton:

This is the back of the house, with Uncle Ted coming round the side to the front. And the is the Spanish Inquisition hiding behind the coal shed.

Did you write this symphony in the shed? :guitar: :unsure: :guitar:
  • Like 2

Beethoven. Mozart. Chopin. Liszt. Brahms. Panties...
  • Like 2

Bra...vo. Now the President of the Board of Trade... :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

The President of the Board of Trade said he hoped this would mark a new area of expansion in world trade and a new spirit of co-operation between East and West
  • Like 2

The President of the Board of Trade said he hoped this would mark a new area of expansion in world trade and a new spirit of co-operation between East and West

Yes yes... si si...that is correctment. Yes... Piccadilly Circus, mini-skirt and Joe Lyons.
  • Like 2

Yes yes... si si...that is correctment. Yes... Piccadilly Circus, mini-skirt and Joe Lyons.

And for those of you who don't like television, there's David Coleman. :blah:
  • Like 2

Can I butt in at this point and say this is in fact the very first time I've appeared on television
  • Like 2

Can I butt in at this point and say this is in fact the very first time I've appeared on television

Dad! Citizen of the World's got a television part...

You missed him.

• Like 2

You missed him.

He's superb. His gobbing is consistent and accurate. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

You missed him.

It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the front door.
  • Like 2

You missed him.

It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the front door.

Oh well, Mr Robinson's cave's never been exactly nirvana has it? :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

You missed him.

Mornin Mrs Non-Robinson.
  • Like 2

You missed him.

Mornin Mrs Non-Robinson.

Hello, Mrs. Entity. :)
  • Like 2

You missed him.

Mornin Mrs Non-Robinson.

And there's Mrs Griffiths, who's remained unswapped. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

You missed him.

Mornin Mrs Non-Robinson.

And there's Mrs Griffiths, who's remained unswapped.

She's been nothing but trouble and if she comes round here, I'll kick her teeth in. :moon:
  • Like 1

You missed him.

Mornin Mrs Non-Robinson.

She's been nothing but trouble and if she comes round here, I'll kick her teeth in. :moon:

You try that around here, young man, and we'll slit your face.
  • Like 2

You missed him.

Mornin Mrs Non-Robinson.

They come up to you, like, and push you, shove you off the pavement, like. :scared:
  • Like 2

You missed him.

Mornin Mrs Non-Robinson.

They come up to you, like, and push you, shove you off the pavement, like. :scared:

Right, that's it, we're going in. Release the vicious dogs.
  • Like 2

If you say mattress to him he puts a bag over his head. If you want a mattress ask his about the Dog kennels. Other than that he's perfectly normal.

Right... well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder, sir, sublimating itself in a lactic obsession which could get worse depending on how much money you've got.
  • Like 2

If you say mattress to him he puts a bag over his head. If you want a mattress ask his about the Dog kennels. Other than that he's perfectly normal.

Right... well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder, sir, sublimating itself in a lactic obsession which could get worse depending on how much money you've got.

Er, you don't think you should make it clear that I'm a psychiatrist?
  • Like 2

Well ... yes ... um, he's a kind of psychiatrist he's ... he's not a proper psychiatrist. He's not er ... fully qualified ... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Well ... yes ... um, he's a kind of psychiatrist he's ... he's not a proper psychiatrist. He's not er ... fully qualified ... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want. :unsure:

:yes: He puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars.
  • Like 2

:yes: He puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars.

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head.
  • Like 2