• Please log in to reply
6484 replies to this topic

#1 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4099 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Good evening. Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we examine the phenomenon of deja vu. That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened. Tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of deja vu, that strange feeling we sometimes get that we've ...  Anyway, tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of deja vu, that strange...

(MOD EDIT: The original thread is here.)

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, 04 October 2013 - 11:52 PM.

Sponsored Post

#2 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22892 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 04 October 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

Good evening. Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we examine the phenomenon of deja vu. That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened. Tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of deja vu, that strange feeling we sometimes get that we've ...  Anyway, tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of deja vu, that strange...
Oh, blimey, it's dark in here, :bitchslap:  that's better. Only you said we must have a drink together sometime, :spitwater: so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening. :hug2:  :drool: :hug2:

#3 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4099 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 04 October 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

Oh, blimey, it's dark in here, :bitchslap:  that's better. Only you said we must have a drink together sometime, :spitwater: so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening. :hug2:  :drool: :hug2:
Oh... well there's only just enough for me. You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all.

#4 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22892 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 04 October 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

Oh... well there's only just enough for me. You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all.
I've changed my mind. I'm asking you, the one in the middle. :P  :scared:  :P

#5 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63066 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 05 October 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

We are here today to witness the opening of a new thread to replace the thread which used to stand at the corner of Ulverston Road and Sandwood Crescent. Owing to the road-widening programme carried out by TRF Admin, the Ulverston Road thead was removed, leaving the thread in Esher Road as the only thread for the Ulverston Road area.

Edited by Your_Lion, 05 October 2013 - 03:39 AM.

#6 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4099 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

View PostYour_Lion, on 05 October 2013 - 03:38 AM, said:

We are here today to witness the opening of a new thread to replace the thread which used to stand at the corner of Ulverston Road and Sandwood Crescent. Owing to the road-widening programme carried out by TRF Admin, the Ulverston Road thead was removed, leaving the thread in Esher Road as the only thread for the Ulverston Road area.
There were a hundred and fifty of us living in a shoebox in the middle of the road

#7 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63066 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 05 October 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

There were a hundred and fifty of us living in a shoebox in the middle of the road
A very good try there, by the Garibaldi family of Droitwich in Worcestershire, at present holders of the East Midlands Most Awful Family Award - Lower Middle-Class Section, but unable today to score more than fifteen on our disgustometer.

#8 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22892 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

View PostYour_Lion, on 05 October 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

A very good try there, by the Garibaldi family of Droitwich in Worcestershire, at present holders of the East Midlands Most Awful Family Award - Lower Middle-Class Section, but unable today to score more than fifteen on our disgustometer.
  :boohoo: Oh shut up, Melford. There's always next year.

#9 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63066 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 05 October 2013 - 09:18 AM, said:

Great. Terrific. Oh it's great. No problem. We'll sort it out on the floor. Sort it out on the floor. No problem. :hail:

#10 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22892 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

View PostYour_Lion, on 05 October 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

Great. Terrific. Oh it's great. No problem. We'll sort it out on the floor. Sort it out on the floor. No problem. :hail:
Ah, wait a tic, wait a tic. Er, my first is in Glasgow but not in Spain, my second is in steamer but not in train, my whole is in the luggage compartment on the plane...I'll tell you where the bomb is for a pound. :cool:

#11 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63066 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 05 October 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

Ah, wait a tic, wait a tic. Er, my first is in Glasgow but not in Spain, my second is in steamer but not in train, my whole is in the luggage compartment on the plane...I'll tell you where the bomb is for a pound. :cool:
Quick! Ring the Unexploded Scotsman Squad! :scared:

#12 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22892 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 05 October 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

No, sorry, that's me favourite way of spending a night out. :blush:

#13 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63066 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 05 October 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

Oh, I get the picture. Eh? Well don't worry about me Vicky boy, I know all about one-night stands. ;)

#14 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22892 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

View PostYour_Lion, on 06 October 2013 - 05:07 AM, said:

Oh, I get the picture. Eh? Well don't worry about me Vicky boy, I know all about one-night stands. ;)
Oh, not now, Roger. :whipgirl: Oh, it cannot be, Maurice.

Edited by blackhawkrush, 06 October 2013 - 09:24 AM.

#15 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63066 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 06 October 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

...and it's only as comparatively recently that I began to realize - well, er prehaps realize is not the correct word, er, imagine, imagine, that I was not the only thing in her life :unsure:

#16 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22892 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 06 October 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

...and it's only as comparatively recently that I began to realize - well, er prehaps realize is not the correct word, er, imagine, imagine, that I was not the only thing in her life :unsure:
Come on little birdies...come on little birdies...tweet tweet...come and see what mummy's got for you... :tongue:

#17 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63066 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 06 October 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

Come on little birdies...come on little birdies...tweet tweet...come and see what mummy's got for you... :tongue:
Well of course it was nailed there. Otherwise it would muscle up to those bars and voom.

#18 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22892 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 06 October 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

Well of course it was nailed there. Otherwise it would muscle up to those bars and voom.
OK. We'll try another tactic. We'll try and out-smart this Neutron guy. Yes, there's one man who could nail him. :smash:

#19 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 60948 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

"This is my wife AUdrey, she smells a bit but has a heart of gold."

Bizzarre hilarious sketch IMO.

#20 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 60948 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 06 October 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

Not with 10,000 volts!  No vooming!!  Speaking of pets Im off to play find the fish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users