2012 - 09/13 - Indianapolis, IN

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 jesterhud

jesterhud

The Seeker

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Rush !, Marillion, anything to do with aviation, photography, gardening, model kits.

I am so boring.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

No Fish left Marillion in 1988 !!
Steve Hogarth took over vocals and has done an amazing job ever since, they are jst as good as when Fish was the singer, go get some of their albums they will not disappoint, start with Marbles or Afraid of Sunlight.

Staying downtown right by the Hard Rock, really looking forward to the trip  common001.gif  

Sponsored Post

#22 rushfanforever!

rushfanforever!

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1566 posts
  • Interests:All things Rush! I like to listen to music, read, watch movies, and have fun.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (jesterhud @ Aug 1 2012, 02:38 AM)
No Fish left Marillion in 1988 !!
Steve Hogarth took over vocals and has done an amazing job ever since, they are jst as good as when Fish was the singer, go get some of their albums they will not disappoint, start with Marbles or Afraid of Sunlight.

Staying downtown right by the Hard Rock, really looking forward to the trip  common001.gif

That's cool!   I'm staying at the downtown Homewood Suites so I don't need to drive after I get to Indy on Wednesday.  Hard Rock has to be the place for all the Rush fans to meet up before the show!  It's going to be awesome!

trink39.gif

2.gif  2.gif

#23 Vic

Vic

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:24 AM

I'll be there.

#24 rushfanforever!

rushfanforever!

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1566 posts
  • Interests:All things Rush! I like to listen to music, read, watch movies, and have fun.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (Vic @ Aug 2 2012, 12:24 AM)
I'll be there.

Cool!  The more the merrier!  Is it September yet?  I can't wait another 40+ days!!

trink39.gif

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#25 rushfanforever!

rushfanforever!

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1566 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:27 AM

So is everyone meeting up at Hard Rock before the show?

2.gif  2.gif

#26 puscifer

puscifer

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

Didn't See Any Other Section To Post This So Here I Go ... I am looking for 2, 3 or 4 Rush tickets for their Thursday September 13th concert in Indianapolis. I am looking for tickets as close to the stage (Center or Alex's Side) as possible or the lower rows in section 17 at Bankers Fieldhouse. Msg with seating location and asking price for the pair of tickets. I'm in state (Indiana) so I will have to pay via paypal or another method you prefer! Thanks For Looking!  2.gif  

#27 hastoloverush

hastoloverush

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Music, RUSH, people and behavior, weird people, some art, some literature, reading, the world cultures, abnormal behavior, U.S. politics (way better to watch than my soap opera), intoxicants, TRAVEL, animals, my grandkids,singing....other shit

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:16 AM

Usually its fairly easy to drive from Indy airport to downtown.  Traffic jams occur around 330-4 pm to start then peter out 6-7.  IDK about the acoustics...saw Roger Waters in June and they had no trouble entertaining me.  (Great show btw).

Still not seeing a firm meetup spot. Is it the Hard Rock or not?    

#28 AM2112

AM2112

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Music, Vinyl Collector, Concerts, Chicago Sports (Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs, Bears)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

I'm looking for a single ticket on the floor, preferably in section F1.  Let me know if you have an extra.

Thanks!

#29 jesterhud

jesterhud

The Seeker

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Rush !, Marillion, anything to do with aviation, photography, gardening, model kits.

I am so boring.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

Getting into town on the day before the show, anyone been to the Wild Beaver Saloon bar downtown ?
Am staying right by it, looking for some cheap beer and that looks like the place !

#30 presto123

presto123

The Professor

• Members
  • 3370 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

What are the box office locations around Indy besides the Fieldhouse box office?

#31 chrxtopher

chrxtopher

The Seeker

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Photography, art, drumming, travel

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:27 PM

Selling 2 tickets, 11th row, Geddy side.  First row of Floor 2 section.  Face value to a real fan.

schneberger@gmail.com if interested.

#32 rushfanforever!

rushfanforever!

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1566 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:16 AM

It's Show Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited!!!  

Who's going to be at Hard Rock later??

trink39.gif

1022.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

cheer.gif  common001.gif  653.gif  icon_alienjig.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  smile.gif  

#33 jesterhud

jesterhud

The Seeker

• Members
  • 109 posts

I am so boring.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

I will be there around 430pm to get some food before the show  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users