Dallas Cowboys

Probably not LOL. The Saints are great. If my Cowboys get eliminated, I will cheer for Drew Bees and the Saints. But you never know. I remember a few years back the Cowboys played I think a 10-0 Indianapolis team and beat them. But that was with the great Tony Romo!
  • Like 1

Are you ready for the SAINTS??

NFL_Thanksgiving.1542946624.png

The Saints are peaking right now and are playing better than any team in the league. But they are beatable and have weaknesses just like every other team. If your passing game is out of rhythm, you've relied on a solid running game. Now, the Cowboys are good at stopping the run, and if (and that's a big if) we can control the clock, especially early, we can disrupt the rhythm of the passing game, we can win. The Saints are thin at receiver but have been able to overcome it by superb QB play. With that said, if the Saints jump to a substantial early lead, the Cowboys are toast.

The Saints are peaking right now and are playing better than any team in the league. But they are beatable and have weaknesses just like every other team. If your passing game is out of rhythm, you've relied on a solid running game. Now, the Cowboys are good at stopping the run, and if (and that's a big if) we can control the clock, especially early, we can disrupt the rhythm of the passing game, we can win. The Saints are thin at receiver but have been able to overcome it by superb QB play. With that said, if the Saints jump to a substantial early lead, the Cowboys are toast.

The Cowboys are good against the run, they're 6th but the Saints are 1st against the run, 73 yards per game against 93 yards per game.

The Cowboys are good against the run, they're 6th but the Saints are 1st against the run, 73 yards per game against 93 yards per game.

The Saints standing vs the run is due quite a bit to the fact that other teams are playing from behind and abandoning the run when down multiple scores.

• Like 1

The Saints standing vs the run is due quite a bit to the fact that other teams are playing from behind and abandoning the run when down multiple scores.

Stat king! :nya nya:

• Like 1

Welcome back everyone! I was posting to myself for a while. I am looking forward to this game. It will tell a lot about this current Cowboys team. Amari Cooper has opened up the run game again - after three games the difference in Zeke and Dak's performance is undeniable. I am glad it is at ATT stadium. That will make a big difference.
  • Like 1

To my RUSH-Cowboy friends, Y'all deserved to win this game; Y'all made the plays when you had to, and kept Brees off the field. When he was on the field, we couldn't get anything going. And classy move by Garrett & Prescott to take victory formation at the 1. Maybe we'll see Y'all down the road; and again congrads. !

To my RUSH-Cowboy friends, Y'all deserved to win this game; Y'all made the plays when you had to, and kept Brees off the field. When he was on the field, we couldn't get anything going. And classy move by Garrett & Prescott to take victory formation at the 1. Maybe we'll see Y'all down the road; and again congrads. !

I don't want to see y'all again because we'd get out coached.

My thoughts of how to win came to fruition. Somebody give me some props!!!!!

Props to you liquidcrystal!! Wow that was a fun game for 13-10. The D is incredible. I still thought Brees was going to pull it out at the end. Now we get to watch the Redskins and eagles beat each other up tonight. No let up next Sunday!

Props to you liquidcrystal!! Wow that was a fun game for 13-10. The D is incredible. I still thought Brees was going to pull it out at the end. Now we get to watch the Redskins and eagles beat each other up tonight. No let up next Sunday!

We must take care of Philly. It's laid out on a silver platter.

Well you called it liquidcrystal! The world is back as it should be - Cowboys get shut out, Redskins win with their 4th string QB, and Philly beats one of the best teams in the league on the road, with their 2nd string QB. What a perfect back to earth moment. They were putrid yesterday. Hopefully it was just a down game after all the hype. As Zeke said maybe this is exactly what they needed. All I can say is they better destroy Tampa. If it comes down to the Giants, we are going to have another end of season fade on our hands.