What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Homemade Lentil soup.

What recipe do you use, and how long does it take you to make it? We love Lentil soup. :)

I don't really have a specific recipe,

I just go by memory of how I made it in the past. Its really easy like chili. Takes me a few hours. I just like to cook it real slow. You can cook it faster also. There are plenty of recipes on the web and also on the package of Lentils.

Homemade Lentil soup.

What recipe do you use, and how long does it take you to make it? We love Lentil soup. :)

I just go by memory of how I made it in the past. Its really easy like chili. Takes me a few hours. I just like to cook it real slow. You can cook it faster also. There are plenty of recipes on the web and also on the package of Lentils.

I am capable of looking for recipes on the web. I just thought you had a special one.

• Like 1

Homemade Lentil soup.

I am capable of looking for recipes on the web. I just thought you had a special one.

Nope,

Its pretty basic. I do like to add different spices at times though.

I found a dented can of a Wolfgang Puck Organic Soup Signature Tortilla marked down from $2.19 to $1.09. It has black beans and corn and tomatoes and other good stuff in it. I'll let you know if it's any good.

Update: It was so-so. Had kind of what I would describe as a "musty" undertaste. Needed a bit of salt too. But once I got past the initial taste, it was all right. Certainly not worth paying original price for.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I'll just grab a chicken breast i cooked last Wednesday that's been the fridge since then.

So basically,

You eat your own. :P

Chickens are not ducks!

No sh** Sherlock

But if I am not mistaken they are birds. :laughing guy:

I'll just grab a chicken breast i cooked last Wednesday that's been the fridge since then.

So basically,

Chickens are not ducks!

No sh** Sherlock

Ducks are above normal birds! :angel:

• Like 1

So basically,

Chickens are not ducks!

No sh** Sherlock

Ducks are above normal birds! :angel:

:D