Your favorite Rush video

Alsgalpal

I would have to say that my favorite video is the by-tor and the snow dog fight from rush in rio. It's hilarious.

i love how geddy looks like hes going to attack with some super cool move then he starts to do the hustle or something like it. an the dragon video from rush in rio is really good too.

but if I were talkin about my favorite full length music video I would have to say either Driven Or Roll The Bones

Roll the bones is cool because it has a rapping skeleton. lol

but i like driven because I think it is one of the better quality music videos they have made. It's a great song. It's fun to watch, because the 2 people that are racing look like beat up hockey players in bizarro world or something racing in some factory in the middle of nowhere. it's just an interesting music video and a great song.

I just know the Grace under Pressure DVD and very slightly the Rio DVD, so I'd like to know, if Rush have something comparable to "The Video Show" by Genesis? Would be great if I could see some old Videoclips by the three ones... 653.gif

QUOTE (Snow-Owl @ Apr 21 2005, 05:57 AM)
I just know the Grace under Pressure DVD and very slightly the Rio DVD, so I'd like to know, if Rush have something comparable to "The Video Show" by Genesis? Would be great if I could see some old Videoclips by the three ones... 653.gif

In the words of Vinnie Moore,

Check this out.

That Darn Dragon, flash gordon p-take. It is sooooooooo funny laugh.gif

Favourite song video is probably Time Stand Still.

I like the Tom Sawyer, Limelight, and Vital Signs vids filmed at Le Studio cause you get to watch them jam in the studio as they record the tunes. 2.gif 1022.gif

For concert vid Show of Hands is pretty cool

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/alex.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/neil.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/geddy.gif

Mystic Rythms. I always wondered where they got all those moving sculptures though. I wonder if they are on display somewhere.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Apr 21 2005, 12:31 PM)
That Darn Dragon, flash gordon p-take. It is sooooooooo funny laugh.gif

Favourite song video is probably Time Stand Still.

Normally I agree with you Ricky, this time I'm afraid............

My own view is videos have been the downside of Rush's output, particularly the p/g ones which don't do much for me at all.

I agree with T4VS about the Le Studio ones (particularly VS itself), but I'd have to go with Countdown.

Most of them are so corny, you just HAVE to love 'em a little..

The Big Money is great---the hair (except for Neil's); the clothes (except for Neil's); and that moment at the end when Neil tosses a stick, catches it, and grins... *THUD* biggrin.gif Half the World is a hoot, D.E.W.---the kid riding on the bomb... rofl3.gif The beginning of Mystic Rhythms is cool.

Now, I can't STAND Time Stand Still...gives me vertigo. wacko.gif

I always thought 'Mystic Rythms' was one of their most artistic efforts, however 'Driven' is right up there. But, I have to say I can't ignore 'Time stand Still' its fun to watch and one of my favorite Rush songs.

Archived