Poopchutes & Bladders Tour had MORE surprises

My only regret is that this person got banned before I could tell them what an invalid they are.

This set list was awesome and had a little something for everybody. I agree they could have grabbed another gem or two from a waaaaays back - but for us one of the (many) highlights of the concert was TIME STAND STILL - it had my roommate in tears and you gotta remember even that tune is pushing 25 years old - not everything in a time machine has to be from the 70s.

If I changed anything about the set I could have swapped out Stick it Out / Far Cry / Faithless / Working Man for something a bit more out there - there are endless possibilities for what they could have put in one or two of those spots. Working man they play so much I wish they may have put in something more obscure from that awesome album - IN THE MOOD would have fit in nice.

Anyway to the original poster you are a genuine inbecile, and you keep up your stupid attitude you are likely to die alone. Sounds like you may only be six though, so I suppose you have a lot of runway to correct yourself.

bekloppt.gif

'Time Machine' is basically just the theme of their comedic skits in the videos. When this tour was first announced, I was expecting a setlist with all kinds of old and obscure songs. Like myself, a lot of people were expecting the same thing but it just wasn't the case.

I kind of think that maybe it was intentional. They were just f***ing with us and they got us good. I said maybe....

When I first saw the setlist, I was a little disappointed. But when I saw the show, I was blown away. No shit dude. It was one of the their best performances IMO. Stop looking so deep into it. Like Gene Simmons said, "It's RUSH!"

Stop getting all bent out of shape over this and just go see them. You won't regret it. After the show, the setlist I was so disappointed with was the last thing on my mind. That's why I'll never bitch about another setlist.

Regardless of what they play, it's still going to be one of the best live shows you'll ever witness. Relax and enjoy these guys while you still can.

It's RUSH!

2.gif

It went by really fast for me. I remember thinking , It's over already?Just flew by for me

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 31 2010, 11:20 AM)
It went by really fast for me. I remember thinking , It's over already?Just flew by for me

Same here. Couldn't believe it was over. We drove almost 500 miles round trip to see them in Chicago. I figured that would be it, but after seeing that show, I'm thinking about going to see them again in Columbus, OH.

Screw the setlist. Just go to the damn show.