What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Mar 18 2005, 09:02 PM)
My excuse??? Because it's what I do just about every Friday night. (well, except for last friday night) Because I work all week and I get tired.. And i'm married with children. I'm too freakin' old and tired to do much else...

schla03.gif

Well said Brian...typical Friday night. I was in bed at 9:15.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Mar 19 2005, 07:42 AM)
My excuse???    Because it's what I do just about every Friday night.  (well, except for last friday night)  Because I work all week and I get tired..  And i'm married with children.    I'm too freakin' old and tired to do much else...

schla03.gif

trink39.gif

...and sleeping in until 7 on Saturday morning! 653.gif

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Mar 19 2005, 08:17 AM)
I was dying. I invited my friends over for about 20 minutes before I told them I was too sick to do anything. I was throwing up every 45 minutes and wondered how much more vomit could come out.

sad.gif hope you feel better! msn_sheep.png

QUOTE (D-13 @ Mar 19 2005, 11:59 AM)
I was dying. I invited my friends over for about 20 minutes before I told them I was too sick to do anything. I was throwing up every 45 minutes and wondered how much more vomit could come out.

ehh, thanks D & Carolynn, but that was last night, and today I'm feeling much better! biggrin.gif

Thanks, you guys must've helped! smile.gif

QUOTE (pinkfloyd1973 @ Mar 19 2005, 07:55 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Mar 19 2005, 07:42 AM)
My excuse???    Because it's what I do just about every Friday night.  (well, except for last friday night)  Because I work all week and I get tired..  And i'm married with children.    I'm too freakin' old and tired to do much else...

schla03.gif

trink39.gif

...and sleeping in until 7 on Saturday morning! 653.gif

LOL, I didn't get up today until 8:30... My son had basketball practice at 9am.

Did I mention I'm tired???

schla03.gif

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Mar 19 2005, 10:35 AM)

ehh, thanks D & Carolynn, but that was last night, and today I'm feeling much better! biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif msn_sheep.png

QUOTE (D-13 @ Mar 19 2005, 02:38 PM)

msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png

What's the deal with that fargin sheep?!

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Mar 19 2005, 07:15 PM)
I am not gonna be a looser tonight, gonna check out CygnusX-1Bk2's Rush Tribute band for the first time tonight new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I am SO friggin jealous...you guys think about poor GG while you're there...for a second or two anyway. Have a blast!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 19 2005, 05:27 PM)
I am not gonna be a looser tonight, gonna check out CygnusX-1Bk2's Rush Tribute band for the first time tonight  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I am SO friggin jealous...you guys think about poor GG while you're there...for a second or two anyway. Have a blast!

biggrin.gif

I'll lay my hands on the bass drum & send you my thoughts...the bass drum that NEIL has actually touched...muuwwaaaahaaaahhaaaa

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Mar 19 2005, 08:05 PM)
I am not gonna be a looser tonight, gonna check out CygnusX-1Bk2's Rush Tribute band for the first time tonight  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

biggrin.gif

I'll lay my hands on the bass drum & send you my thoughts...the bass drum that NEIL has actually touched...muuwwaaaahaaaahhaaaa

Oh, Scott....the utter cruelty...wounding me to the CORE like that...

tongue.gif

wub.gif Just kiddin'.

I AM incredibly jealous, but you guys just go ahead without me...I'll survive...maybe.

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 19 2005, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Mar 19 2005, 08:05 PM)

biggrin.gif

Oh, Scott....the utter cruelty...wounding me to the CORE like that...

tongue.gif

wub.gif Just kiddin'.

I AM incredibly jealous, but you guys just go ahead without me...I'll survive...maybe.

fists crying.gif

Hey now, GG!!! I survived not going to the BARF. Just barely, but I did.... cool.gif

I'm a bit of a loner.... I have a few friends, but those who are still in the city are a year younger then me, and those who are my age are off at universities.... somewhere, leaving me alone.

Next year I'll be going out doing stuff

Friday is just another day to me. I used to go out every weekend but I'm older now, it's not that big of a deal anymore. I can have just as much fun dickin around the house playin ball with my dog. My excuse is, I'm not into the bar scene anymore, I can visit people on any day, so being at home on a Friday means nothing to me. I will get my fair share of having fun this summer, bet on that.

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Mar 19 2005, 05:02 AM)
My excuse??? Because it's what I do just about every Friday night. (well, except for last friday night) Because I work all week and I get tired.. And i'm married with children. I'm too freakin' old and tired to do much else...

schla03.gif

I couldn't say it better myself

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Mar 19 2005, 10:00 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Mar 19 2005, 02:38 PM)

msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png

What's the deal with that fargin sheep?!

Must be something to do with the Welsh tongue.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Mar 25 2005, 11:34 PM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Mar 19 2005, 05:02 AM)

schla03.gif

I couldn't say it better myself

laugh.gif

msn_sheep.png