What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

I stayed in Fri. night because of work to do for school, and I'm staying in Sat. night because I spent the day reading Che Guevara's The Motorcycle Diaries instead of studying, and now I'll be up all night with more work.

Rush album of the day: Counterparts.

..driver's ed all week, i'm sooooo tired!! i was gonna go out with some friends, but after getting home at about 6.30 all week then having a ton of hw, i didn't wanna!! see i'm cool like that, i have plans to refuse tongue.gif

Just got home from work , Now just relaxin with a Doob & the RF Crew

didnt notice it was Friday till i saw this thread, I work 7days so they all the same to me sad.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Apr 16 2005, 12:00 AM)
hey, when it comes to tying flies for my annual "steelhead" trip to southeast Alaska nothing takes priority over that 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif no matter what day it is.

Steelhead...?

Anyway, I'm not much better than any lazy person. I went to my friend's shed that we re-decorated, and played D&D for three hours...

i went to a retreat thing at my friend's church, & the theme was "becoming a Godly young woman"..very insightful cool.gif tongue.gif

it was a good time though..i couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my friday! biggrin.gif

Hey I don't need an excuse, it's midnight here, I've been out had a few beers with my friends...come back home..having a few more and enjoying myself laugh.gif