Return Of The Zombies

RushRevisited

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 4 2005, 11:53 PM)
uuhhhHHHHuuuHHHUHhhhh

BraINNSss, I Needd BraINSS!

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 5 2005, 12:06 AM)
uurrggggg thanksssss 73ssss forsss theesssss coolsssss artworkssss onss mysss snowboardsssss aurrhhhhh

omg...flashback of King Xeth the Zombie King of the Xanth Novels by Piers Anthony biggrin.gif nobody knows what I'm speaking of, if you do, I will be amazed and will probably be willing to send you a boot for knowing and having the ability to quote a line from a Xanth Novel biggrin.gif

While you shut down the server, I did the only thing that made sense at a time like this. I got a little more drunk, went outside, got naked, and hopped in the hot tub. Such a clear night and a sky full of stars.... just awesome. trink38.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/Patio18-052504.jpg

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 4 2005, 10:14 PM)
uurrggggg thanksssss 73ssss forsss theesssss coolsssss artworkssss onss mysss snowboardsssss aurrhhhhh

omg...flashback of King Xeth the Zombie King of the Xanth Novels by Piers Anthony biggrin.gif nobody knows what I'm speaking of, if you do, I will be amazed and will probably be willing to send you a boot for knowing and having the ability to quote a line from a Xanth Novel biggrin.gif

ummm ssssss? laugh.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 5 2005, 12:43 AM)

ummm ssssss? laugh.gif

lol nope not quite D wink.gif

15 minutes???? What on earth is sfuentes going to do ohmy.gif Thats equivalent to 250 posts.

Come to think of it where has sfuentes been?

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Feb 5 2005, 10:27 AM)
15 minutes???? What on earth is sfuentes going to do ohmy.gif Thats equivalent to 250 posts.

Come to think of it where has sfuentes been?

hesss wassss banginssss onsss thessss doorssss ofsss thesss chatssss roomsssss, wessss didn'tsssss letsss himsss insss smile.gif lol

seriously I have no clue

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 4 2005, 11:21 PM)
just as long as it doesn't interfere with us all watching The Life of Brian tomorrow night.

What? When?

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 5 2005, 12:21 AM)

ummm ssssss? laugh.gif

hmmm i'll have to go and get the books lol

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 5 2005, 02:35 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 5 2005, 12:21 AM)

ummm ssssss? laugh.gif

hmmm i'll have to go and get the books lol

lol yup smile.gif though the zombie speach does not really kick in until like the 5th or 6th book in the series I think...hehe, direct hint there folks wink.gif

Archived