The Red Sox

Der Trommler

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 15 2011, 09:58 PM)
So it's a month or so since the last post (by me, and I don't even live anywhere remotely close to Boston laugh.gif), and we're now at .500 with a 20-20 record after a 3-game sweep of the Bronx Bummers.

Wake up Red Sox Nation! 1287.gif

dude, I thought you hated the Red Sox and were a Braves fan? since when did you jump on the bandwagon?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Apr 18 2011, 09:07 PM)
Where the hell is TRF's Red Sox Nation contigent? We've got us a 3-game winning streak going on here, and this thread is dead. 152-10, baby!

laugh.gif

1287.gif

John Henry can go f*ck himself. I don't need some bs plastic card to show that i am a Red Sox fan. GO SOX! laugh.gif

Has anyone noticed the Sux are only doing well against New York? They started the season 2-10, with their only two wins being against the Yankees. They've played sub-500 ball the rest of the way, and only broke 500 last night following a sweep of the Yankees.

It's like they only bring their "A" game when playing New York.

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ May 16 2011, 05:35 AM)
Has anyone noticed the Sux are only doing well against New York? They started the season 2-10, with their only two wins being against the Yankees. They've played sub-500 ball the rest of the way, and only broke 500 last night following a sweep of the Yankees.

It's like they only bring their "A" game when playing New York.

18-10 since starting off 2-10. How is that sub-par? wacko.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 15 2011, 10:58 PM)
So it's a month or so since the last post (by me, and I don't even live anywhere remotely close to Boston laugh.gif), and we're now at .500 with a 20-20 record after a 3-game sweep of the Bronx Bummers.

Wake up Red Sox Nation! 1287.gif

They are here just a bit pre-occupied with the BRUINS drive for the Cup. There's loooonnnggg way to go, it's early.

With ALL the Bruins action I totally forgot the Sox are getting ready to play the Yankees.

Keep it rolling Sox.

QUOTE (g under p @ Jun 7 2011, 08:10 AM)
With ALL the Bruins action I totally forgot the Sox are getting ready to play the Yankees.

Keep it rolling Sox.

Luv the Red Sox so much as well as the Patriots - But my hatred for the bruins permeates my entire being - tongue.gif

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Jun 7 2011, 08:36 AM)
QUOTE (g under p @ Jun 7 2011, 08:10 AM)

Keep it rolling Sox.

Luv the Red Sox so much as well as the Patriots - But my hatred for the bruins permeates my entire being - tongue.gif

A nice road bike ride will ease some of that tension you appear to have towards the BRUINS.

I've been a fan since '71 and it's been FAR TOO long since the Bruins won the Cup. After living in Boston and seeing Bobby Orr play at the old Gahden I was hooked. Red Sox, Celtics/Bruins, then Patriots.

I rode yesterday to work 48 miles there and back and it brought the B's some luck so I'll do the same come Wednesday. We'll see how this works out.

Well it worked for Wednesday's game we shall see come Friday after I ride to work again.

The Sox are rolling even with the possibility of Pedroa on the shelf for at least a month.

Well it worked for Wednesday's game we shall see come Friday after I ride to work again.

The Sox are rolling even with the possibility of Pedroa on the shelf for at least a month.

The SOX look unrecognizable in those blue jerseys. Nice win with the best record in the AL.

It's unreal but the Sox have THE best record in the AL. Now IF the B's can win two more games things would be so lovely. tongue.gif

It's unreal but the Sox have THE best record in the AL. Now IF the B's can win two more games things would be so lovely. tongue.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ May 16 2011, 04:35 AM)
Has anyone noticed the Sux are only doing well against New York?

What? I realize you are a Yanks fan, but that statement is ridiculous. I am not a Red Sox fan, but there are the best team in baseball. Period.