The Red Sox

Der Trommler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta keep plugging away the pitching has to come around as we head into June a critical month.

Can the Sox make a breakthrough against the MIGHTY RAYS? The Sox MUST continue to win series in order to make up ground.

Sox hold fort and salvage a split with the Royals. Still need to to continue to win series or at a bare minimum split them.

A's Fanatic here!

That was one hell of a three game series! Damn A's had the lead in the first two games and FAILED!

Today was a wild one, but the A's were able to hang on for a 9-8 win! Bailey gets me another save in my Fantasy League!

Nice to see my A's compete this year! Glad they were able to get to Wakefield today.

GO A'S!!!!

RED SUX STINK!!!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 3 2010, 05:09 PM)
ATHLETICS STINK!!!!  tongue.gif

Fixed tongue.gif

With a potential manager change with the O's the Sox need and should sweep the O's. They stink but may play inspired ball with the change.

QUOTE (g under p @ Jun 4 2010, 05:48 PM)
With a potential manager change with the O's the Sox need and should sweep the O's. They stink but may play inspired ball with the change.

You are right...they stink. And their manager got canned today.

QUOTE (g under p @ Jun 4 2010, 04:48 PM)

If they don't go at least 5-2 on this road trip, it's a failure.

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 4 2010, 05:02 PM)

I attend games up in B-more all the time to see the Sox but what a travesty this team the O's have become. I say let Cal get back in the organization cause they're driving away fans from Camden Yards in droves.

You may even see fans come down to see the Nationals play cause they have now become the talk of this area now. Just try getting a ticket now that Strasburg is coming here soon.

QUOTE (g under p @ Jun 4 2010, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 4 2010, 05:02 PM)

I attend games up in B-more all the time to see the Sox but what a travesty this team the O's have become. I say let Cal get back in the organization cause they're driving away fans from Camden Yards in droves.

You may even see fans come down to see the Nationals play cause they have now become the talk of this area now. Just try getting a ticket now that Strasburg is coming here soon.

The Sox will probably sweep, but you know what happened the last time they were here... ph34r.gif

You bet I do know and it seems the Sox play terrible against supposedly weaker teams.