Mammograms

blonde77th

Hi ceej so nice to meet you !! I am so happy you are now Cancer Free!! Hopefully soon i will be too , the waiting around i think is so far the hardest thing i have ever done ....am awaiting to get a call from the hospital now to say when they are taking this Invader out , Friday when i saw the surgeon he said within the next 10 days it will be done ,2 hrs before surgery they are going to put radioactive dye in the tumour to see if they can spot the main lymph node and remove it maybe more ( scary sh*t ) the only good thing is i get to come home after surgery they don't keep you anymore for this , i was stunned on that 1 but you recoop better i think at home .........nerves i think i am on my last 1 eh.gif I know i can do this i am a strong woman but damn the waiting game & i guess 10 days after the surgery i will know if they got it all or not another waiting game !! If they didn't they will go back in if they did then the oncolongist will tell me what treament i will get ,my family Dr said radiation but the surgeon said it could be cheymo with a hormornal treatment so i dunno ,radiation sounds like the easiest to me ?? confused13.gif Does radiation make you tire out faster ? He did say 3 to 5 weeks and 5 days straight a week if it was radiation ........Does this make you sick at all ?? i am so grateful for the help i know of no one that has been through this so is like flying alone & i Don't want to crash ! I have everyone in here + family and friends there for me too i am a lucky lady for that No one should have to go through this alone !! I love all you guys in here & Chaotica is a rock for me ! rose.gif I have read so much on the internet about breast cancer and they gave me booklets too but just not the same as hearing from someone that has gone through it !! Thanks CeeJ yes.gif bekloppt.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again Carol, I wish you the best of luck with your operation and treatments. Take CeeJ up on that offer. I've listened to her talk about that period of her life and it filled me with knowledge, so i'm sure it can help you as well. Like I said earlier, Chaotica mentioned that you were diagnosed early and that is the biggest key to success. I'm sure it will all work out great for you too. My prayers are with you.

Ken

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 1 2006, 08:57 PM)
Again Carol, I wish you the best of luck with your operation and treatments. Take CeeJ up on that offer. I've listened to her talk about that period of her life and it filled me with knowledge, so i'm sure it can help you as well. Like I said earlier, Chaotica mentioned that you were diagnosed early and that is the biggest key to success. I'm sure it will all work out great for you too. My prayers are with you.

Ken

Thank you Ken and i took her up on her offer she should have it in her mail yes.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ May 2 2006, 03:03 PM)
A special Good Luck quarter..Just for You smile.gif
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/ar2112/quarter.jpg

biggrin.gif How sweet ty i have 4 of them now ,that was sweet yes.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 2 2006, 10:34 PM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ May 2 2006, 03:03 PM)
A special Good Luck quarter..Just for You  smile.gif
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/ar2112/quarter.jpg

biggrin.gif How sweet ty i have 4 of them now ,that was sweet yes.gif bekloppt.gif

You are Very Welcome smile.gif

I keep mine in my pocket and send you best wishes Everyday yes.gif

Well is getting close now scared.gif I go for pre-registraton Friday morning for a bunch of tests -blood ,check the ticker out and a couple more ....as much as i want This Invader Evicted i ain't going to lie here i am scared & http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/5.gifThis will be done with at least the first step http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/prettyribbon.gif Edited by blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 3 2006, 12:06 PM)
Well is getting close now scared.gif I go for pre-registraton Friday morning for a bunch of tests -blood ,check the ticker out and a couple more ....as much as i want This Invader Evicted i ain't going to lie here i am scared & http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/5.gifThis will be done with at least the first step http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/prettyribbon.gif

I know you're scared blondie!

This will soon be behind you!

We will be with you in spirit! yes.gif

YOU will beat this. Keep thinking positive.

heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif

Ok i did my pre-admit tests only took 2 1/2 Hrs. everything was ok but they took my blood pressure and the girls say's well it is a little up there i biggrin.gif and said don't you think yours would be too over this ....she said uh huh lol ....i was joking with her and her with me .......so now that is all done and countdown continuals Tuesday morning at 8am. i have to be at the hospital mapping of the tumor starts at 9 and surgery at 12:30pm what a long day this is going to be .......thanks to all that have been here for me and i know you will be to the end I THANKYOU ALL !!!! heart.gif & by the way my new signature is Thanks to Chaotica yes.gif bekloppt.gif heart.gif i just love it.... ty pest tongue.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 5 2006, 09:09 PM)
Ok i did my pre-admit tests only took 2 1/2 Hrs. everything was ok but they took my blood pressure and the girls say's well it is a little up there i biggrin.gif and said don't you think yours would be too over this ....she said uh huh lol ....i was joking with her and her with me .......so now that is all done and countdown continuals Tuesday morning at 8am. i have to be at the hospital mapping of the tumor starts at 9 and surgery at 12:30pm what a long day this is going to be .......thanks to all that have been here for me and i know you will be to the end I THANKYOU ALL !!!! heart.gif & by the way my new signature is Thanks to Chaotica yes.gif bekloppt.gif heart.gif i just love it.... ty pest tongue.gif

Your spirit and attitude are excellent. I'll be cashing in a few favors from upstairs and pray everything goes perfectly, as I'm sure it will. yes.gif

ohmy.gif Well i went out with my Mom & Dad last Night for dinner ( haven't seen them in 6 months ) they are snow birds, anyways after my brother left with his kids i was sitting there talking to my Mom & Dad & say's to her Mom what if they do all this surgery & stuff and they find out That they got the tests mixed up ???? ohmy.gif Mom looks at me & says well you are now going through Denial !!!! ohmy.gif Damn Damn whats next ?? confused13.gif i was shocked but have been told this normal ..... scared.gif Edited by blonde77th

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 6 2006, 09:53 AM)
bekloppt.gif blondie,

I hope you know that I'm thinking of you! smile.gif

It's nice that you have your family with you wub.gif And Chaotica!!! wub.gif

rose.gif heart.gif rose.gif

edited to add Chaotica wink.gif tongue.gif

Yes i know you are smile.gif and i ty for that rose.gif i need all the help here for the next few days i think this is finally getting ready to hit me hard i have been tough don't wanna upset anyone so i hold inside but the closer Tuesday gets i am afraid of losing it !! I am trying to be as tough as i can confused13.gif running out of toughness maybe confused13.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 6 2006, 10:03 AM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ May 6 2006, 09:53 AM)
bekloppt.gif blondie,

I hope you know that I'm thinking of you! smile.gif

It's nice that you have your family with you wub.gif And Chaotica!!! wub.gif

rose.gif  heart.gif  rose.gif

edited to add Chaotica wink.gif  tongue.gif

Yes i know you are smile.gif and i ty for that rose.gif i need all the help here for the next few days i think this is finally getting ready to hit me hard i have been tough don't wanna upset anyone so i hold inside but the closer Tuesday gets i am afraid of losing it !! I am trying to be as tough as i can confused13.gif running out of toughness maybe confused13.gif

No! You're not running out of toughness. You're just feeling it all now.

You seem to be the kind of person that is always there for everyone. yes.gif You have strength....you hold everyone's hand, so to speak. Now, you're feeling that you are 'losing' that strength. You're not! You are a very strong and TOUGH lady.

Everyone needs a shoulder....someone to lean on. You have lots of shoulders here smile.gif