You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

You've lost both your arms as well. :atickhum:

It's the fifth state that a Scotsman can achieve, sir. He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor, sir.

Hoo, hoo, hoo. The little wascal has spiwit. :)

Isn't that funny, sir... I've never come across that phrase before. Forty-two years I've been in the regular army and I've never heard that phrase.

And I suppose you want to go and practice, eh? Marching up and down the square not good enough for you, eh? :moon:

Yes, but I feel with a government grant I could make it a lot more silly.

:yes: In the debate, a spokesman accused the Government of being silly and doing not at all good things.

Yes, but why do they think they're birds?

We are young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half. :hi:

When played in the correct order they will squeak 'The Bells of St Mary's'.

Also appearing were Carol Cleveland, Marie Anderson, Mrs. Idle, Madelaine Gaffney, Hazel Pethig... :wub:

Er, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? Make it half an hour :drool:

Oh, do hurry Sir Horace, :bitchslap: your train leaves in twenty-eight minutes.

I'm sorry I'm late, I couldn't find a kosher car park :sigh:

I'm sorry it might have confused you a little, but we do this to try to break down the barriers, all right? :fistbump:

Splitter.

It's the fifth state that a Scotsman can achieve, sir. He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor, sir.

Isn't that funny, sir... I've never come across that phrase before. Forty-two years I've been in the regular army and I've never heard that phrase.

And I suppose you want to go and practice, eh? Marching up and down the square not good enough for you, eh? :moon:

:yes: In the debate, a spokesman accused the Government of being silly and doing not at all good things.

We are young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half. :hi:

Also appearing were Carol Cleveland, Marie Anderson, Mrs. Idle, Madelaine Gaffney, Hazel Pethig... :wub:

Er, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? Make it half an hour :drool:

I'm sorry it might have confused you a little, but we do this to try to break down the barriers, all right? :fistbump:

Switzerland - where they make the watches.
  • Like 1

No, what they had come across was a tribe lost to man since time immemorial... :codger: :codger: :codger:
  • Like 1

No, what they had come across was a tribe lost to man since time immemorial... :codger: :codger: :codger:

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighbourhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays some of us daren't even go down to the shops.
  • Like 1

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighbourhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays some of us daren't even go down to the shops.

What else do these ordinary mums think? Do they accept Hegelianism? :moon:
  • Like 1

Oh, well Matron's got a smattering.
  • Like 1

Oh, well Matron's got a smattering.

Yes, on your screen tomorrow: "The Naughtiest Girl in the School." :whipgirl:
  • Like 1

She's called... 'Incontinentia'. Incontinentia Buttocks.

What a beautiful name. What a beautiful...beautiful name. And what seems to be the trouble with your marriage, Mr. Pewty? :huh:
  • Like 1

What a beautiful name. What a beautiful...beautiful name. And what seems to be the trouble with your marriage, Mr. Pewty? :huh:

We were out strolling across a fjord one day when one of the local matadors came out of his tree house and flung a load of old scimitars and guillotines out that he'd got cluttering up his wine cellar and apparently rather a large proportion of them landed on my wife causing her to snuff it without much more ado.
  • Like 1

We were out strolling across a fjord one day when one of the local matadors came out of his tree house and flung a load of old scimitars and guillotines out that he'd got cluttering up his wine cellar and apparently rather a large proportion of them landed on my wife causing her to snuff it without much more ado.

Well, she's got to come to terms with these things. :huh:
  • Like 1

No, no, we were expecting that. I told him to expect it to and he did. He ain't stupid.
  • Like 1

No, no, we were expecting that. I told him to expect it to and he did. He ain't stupid.

I am now extremely hopeful that :gumby: will break the world record for remaining underground.
  • Like 1

I am now extremely hopeful that :gumby: will break the world record for remaining underground.

Ah well, this is your free dead Indian, as advertised...
  • Like 1

We use no artificial additives or preservatives of any kind. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 1

Yes, well I think I'd better examine you.
  • Like 1

Simon...let's stop all this futile pretence...I've...I've always been moderately fond of you. :coy:
  • Like 1

Simon...let's stop all this futile pretence...I've...I've always been moderately fond of you. :coy:

Well, I may be an idiot but I'm no fool.
  • Like 1

You're marrying Princess Lucky, so you'd better get used to the idea. :P
  • Like 1

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up.
  • Like 1

Lucky suffered severe cerebral damage from the talented Simon's heavy briefcase, killing her outright. :rose:
  • Like 1

Lucky suffered severe cerebral damage from the talented Simon's heavy briefcase, killing her outright. :rose:

Ooh! We forgot the anaesthetic!
  • Like 1

:yes: And get the most expensive machines, in case the administrator comes.
  • Like 1

He's superb. His gobbing is consistent and accurate. His son is a dirty foul little creature.
  • Like 1

He's superb. His gobbing is consistent and accurate. His son is a dirty foul little creature.

His best friend is a tree and he's married to a very attractive table lamp. :drool:
  • Like 1