You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

In the studio tonight Lord Porlman, Chairman of the Committee, Sir Charles Avery, Employers' Reorganization Council, and Ray Milichope, leader of the Allied Technicians' Union. And they're going to make a human pyramid. :popcorn:

Well, basically we have found a complex of tombs which present dramatic evidence of Polynesian influence in Egypt in the third dynasty which is quite remarkable :yes:

:o The stuff of history is indeed woven in the woof.

Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here.

Louis the XVI is dead already? :huh:

See? If you hadn't been going on, we'd have heard that, Big Nose.

Have you always said things in a very roundabout way? :bitchslap:

And I functioned! D'you hear? I really worked. I could put out a fire.

We do like getting called out to these little parties :hug2: they're much better than fires.

I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune :tsk:

Under the leadership of the so-called Mao Tse-tung. :aliensmiley:

I like what he likes :drool:

I don't like that. There's dust on here. I don't think it's a proper meal without a pudding. My husband's an architect. :coy:

Two lone figures silhouetted against the dying rays of the setting sun. The music swells, you've got a lump in your throat and a tear in your eye...
  • Like 1

In the studio tonight Lord Porlman, Chairman of the Committee, Sir Charles Avery, Employers' Reorganization Council, and Ray Milichope, leader of the Allied Technicians' Union. And they're going to make a human pyramid. :popcorn:

Well, basically we have found a complex of tombs which present dramatic evidence of Polynesian influence in Egypt in the third dynasty which is quite remarkable :yes:

Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here.

We do like getting called out to these little parties :hug2: they're much better than fires.

I don't like that. There's dust on here. I don't think it's a proper meal without a pudding. My husband's an architect. :coy:

Two lone figures silhouetted against the dying rays of the setting sun. The music swells, you've got a lump in your throat and a tear in your eye...

Brian Distel and Brianette Zatapathique there in an improvised scene from Jean Kenneth Longueur's new movie 'Le Fromage Grand'. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Brian Distel and Brianette Zatapathique there in an improvised scene from Jean Kenneth Longueur's new movie 'Le Fromage Grand'. :popcorn:

You see, I knew there was something going on. Of course, the Big Cheese made two mistakes.
  • Like 1

You see, I knew there was something going on. Of course, the Big Cheese made two mistakes.

:yes: Gary who's three, Leslie who's six.
  • Like 1

Camels don't have numbers :no:
  • Like 1

Telling figures indeed, but what do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street? :eh:
  • Like 1

Telling figures indeed, but what do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street? :eh:

You must understand that a blancmange impersonator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion.
  • Like 1

You must understand that a blancmange impersonator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion.

Once upon a time, there lived in Wiltshire a young chap called Dennis Moore. Now Dennis was a highwayman by profession. :bang bang:
  • Like 1

Ah yes, well that's the pets department, second floor.

Oh, something wrong with your little ant friend? Something missing in the leg department? :yay:

Come in, my little loves. I've got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.
  • Like 1

Oh, something wrong with your little ant friend? Something missing in the leg department? :yay:

Come in, my little loves. I've got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.

That's what you said about "the sperm whale". ;)
  • Like 1

Well what do you mean? I want a cat :yes:
  • Like 1

But at what cost? :scared:
  • Like 1

I've got ninety thousand pounds in my pyjamas :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Any items of what we scientists call, 'Sexy Underwear' or 'Erotic Lingerie' may be much more plentiful on other parts of the planet. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Any items of what we scientists call, 'Sexy Underwear' or 'Erotic Lingerie' may be much more plentiful on other parts of the planet. :outtahere:

Were these just coincidences, or were they, as Mr Norris believed, part of an identical cultural background?
  • Like 1

Were these just coincidences, or were they, as Mr Norris believed, part of an identical cultural background?

Oh yes, people were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day. :fuckinputer:
  • Like 1

Oh yes, people were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day. :fuckinputer:

And how do you get on with these French people?
  • Like 1

I split their nostrils open with a boat hook. :drool:
  • Like 1

If people pop a nice choccie in their mouth they don't expect to get their cheeks pierced!
  • Like 1

If people pop a nice choccie in their mouth they don't expect to get their cheeks pierced!

Does that not fit in with your plans? :unsure:
  • Like 1

You even kicked the bride in the chest! This is going to cost me a fortune!
  • Like 1

Er yes, I didn't like the color. This is the one I want to have :hug2: so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now.
  • Like 1

Er yes, I didn't like the color. This is the one I want to have :hug2: so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now.

'Go home'? This is motion towards. Isn't it, boy?
  • Like 1