You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

:o You'd need a very big tank.

All right! All right! But you didn't have to say it! You could have kept quiet for a change

I've got a tongue in my head, I'll do 'talkin'. :P

Yeah, you try that with a pineapple down your windpipe.

I can speak the third and fourth sentences perfectly normally. :cool:

Er... oh... I was just saying, thinking of the weather. I hear the gooseberries are doing well this year... and so are the mangoes.

Yes, yes, the weather situation is generally favorable. There's a ridge of high pressure centered over Ireland. :sundog:

So the world was saved! And Angus Podgorny became the first Scotsman to win Wimbledon... fifteen years later.

And finally, in the Disgusting Objects International at Wembley tonight, England beat Spain by a plate of braised pus to a putrid heron. :hail:

Seagullsickle! Pelican-bonbon! Albatross!

Shut up and eat what you got. :hotdog:

Get your stinking feet off the bread.

And did those feet in ancient time walk upon England's mountains green. :chickendance:

It's almost incredible isn't it, to think that this huge tree has walked over two thousand miles across this inhospitable terrain to stop here, maybe just to take in water before the two thousand miles on to Cape Town, where it lives.

Hello darling. :wub: Had a busy day at the office?

Ooh, was that a bitch of a morning in the high court!

Screw the bible. I've got a Gay Lib meeting at 6 o'clock. :coy:

And now remain gone illegitimate faced buggerfolk! And, if you think you got nasty taunting this time, you ain't heard nothing yet!

Well, all the very best. And thank you again for the excellent :banana: and cheese delicacy.

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the bouzouki player!

:no: I feel the time has come to complain about people who make rash complaints without first making sure that those complaints are justified.
  • Like 1

My husband, in common with a lot of people of his age, is fifty. For how long are we to put up with these things.

Sorry about that...so unless you have brain cells, or have completed the process of evolution, there's a wonderful day ahead. :ebert:
  • Like 1

My husband, in common with a lot of people of his age, is fifty. For how long are we to put up with these things.

Sorry about that...so unless you have brain cells, or have completed the process of evolution, there's a wonderful day ahead. :ebert:

Then there'll be a few forms to sign, and of course we'll need references and then a full medical examination by the ...
  • Like 1

Then there'll be a few forms to sign, and of course we'll need references and then a full medical examination by the ...

:angel: ...Mary Recruitment Office. :angel:
  • Like 1

He goes down to the public library, he sees a few signs up, comes home all full of good intentions.
  • Like 1

He goes down to the public library, he sees a few signs up, comes home all full of good intentions.

I've been looking it up in my bath. Louis XIV died in 1717. :rose:
  • Like 1

He has oldeled the whore freet into the Blitish Channer.
  • Like 1

Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh. :moon:
  • Like 1

Must be a king. He hasn't got shit all over him.
  • Like 1

Well, I don't wash my stomach every day. :blush:
  • Like 1

Here, let me try, dear. You go and play the cello.
  • Like 1

Some of Duane Eddy's greatest instrumental hits? :guitar:
  • Like 1

You don't fool me, you stupid mynah bird. I'm not deaf yet.
  • Like 1

And now Marcel will mime a man being struck about the head by a sixteen-ton weight. :16ton:
  • Like 1

And now Marcel will mime a man being struck about the head by a sixteen-ton weight. :16ton:

I say my lines out of the trench?
  • Like 1

Mrs. Smegma, will you stand up, please... :bang bang:
  • Like 1

Ah, come and sit down. Would you mind just standing up again for one moment? Take a seat. Ah! Good morning.
  • Like 1

Ah, come and sit down. Would you mind just standing up again for one moment? Take a seat. Ah! Good morning.

And Now a Nice Version of That Same Sketch. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Well, it's - it's beautiful. They're both beautiful. I - I think we'd better get to cover now... and I'll thank you properly later on.
  • Like 1

Well, it's - it's beautiful. They're both beautiful. I - I think we'd better get to cover now... and I'll thank you properly later on.

Jolly good show, sergeant major. Well, I've come to tell you that we've got a job for your six :16ton: five lads.
  • Like 1

Jolly good show, sergeant major. Well, I've come to tell you that we've got a job for your six :16ton: five lads.

The battle raged long and hard, but as night fell Sidney overcame the Spaniards :ebert: Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

Oh. Um, I...look... if we built this large wooden llama...Llamas are larger than frogs. :cool:

Now let me fill you in. I'm leading this expedition and we're going to climb both peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

Oh. Um, I...look... if we built this large wooden llama...Llamas are larger than frogs. :cool:

Now let me fill you in. I'm leading this expedition and we're going to climb both peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.

...East of Leamington. :yes:
  • Like 1