You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

It's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.

I think the dining room wants his din-dins. Your turn today, dear. :ph34r:

Well, this is the main hall. We're going to have all this knocked through, and made into one big, uh, living room.

Ja, drawing room, sitting room, it's all the same. :eyeroll:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you and now for the fish - the fish down the trousers.

Right, now, on with the pixie hats! :joker: And order in the skating vicar.

His eyes just closed, and he fell into the wastepaper basket. I've covered him with a copy of the 'Matty Cash Football Book'.

This demonstrates the value of not being seen. :eyeroll:

Oh yes, I wouldn't go back to public relations :no:

Enough of this gay banter. :tsk: And now Mr. Anchovy, you asked us to advise you which job in life you were best suited for.

Alfred Lord Tennyson, the Poet Laureate :codger:

He's had a hard day, dear. His new play opens at the National Theatre tomorrow. :scared:

Well, we've just come from the Courtauld and Ralph smashed every exhibit but one in the Danish Contemporary Sculpture Exhibition.

All anyone wants me to say is "To be or not to be..." :smash:

Oh, incidentally, why not call him Hamlet?

:no: And Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Watson's just as bad.
  • Like 1

Well, this is the main hall. We're going to have all this knocked through, and made into one big, uh, living room.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you and now for the fish - the fish down the trousers.

His eyes just closed, and he fell into the wastepaper basket. I've covered him with a copy of the 'Matty Cash Football Book'.

Enough of this gay banter. :tsk: And now Mr. Anchovy, you asked us to advise you which job in life you were best suited for.

He's had a hard day, dear. His new play opens at the National Theatre tomorrow. :scared:

Well, we've just come from the Courtauld and Ralph smashed every exhibit but one in the Danish Contemporary Sculpture Exhibition.

That's going to cause a little confusion. Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear?
  • Like 1

That's going to cause a little confusion. Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear?

Right. Paint the sand yellow again. Okay, let's get this show on the road. 'Bruce of the Sahara.' :hail:
  • Like 1

Right. Paint the sand yellow again. Okay, let's get this show on the road. 'Bruce of the Sahara.' :hail:

My, isn`t it hot in here :sundog:
  • Like 1

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public. :drool:
  • Like 1

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public. :drool:

Oh yes. Would you hold this?
  • Like 1

It's a bit small for a share certificate, isn't it? :huh:

And, uh-oh! There's a hosepipe! This means trouble for somebody!

I may be of thome athithtanth if there ith a thudden crithith. :cool:

A flying mare there, and this is going to be a full body slam. A full body slam, and he's laying it in there, and he's standing back.
  • Like 1

A flying mare there, and this is going to be a full body slam. A full body slam, and he's laying it in there, and he's standing back.

Providing they're both perfectly fit, I can see nothing wrong with Mensur Suljovic beating the living daylights out of Fallon Sherrock. :poke:
  • Like 1

Providing they're both perfectly fit, I can see nothing wrong with Mensur Suljovic beating the living daylights out of Fallon Sherrock. :poke:

Bring me my arrows of desire. Bring me my spear, oh clouds unfold. Bring me my chariot of fire :yes:
  • Like 1

Bring me my arrows of desire. Bring me my spear, oh clouds unfold. Bring me my chariot of fire :yes:

Well, I seem to have wandered a bit, but still, no harm done. Jolly good luck, Mensur. :mwah:
  • Like 1

Well, I seem to have wandered a bit, but still, no harm done. Jolly good luck, Mensur. :mwah:

If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother.
  • Like 1

Well, they're hiding now. They were wearing masks and making silly noises. :nya nya:
  • Like 1

Well, they're hiding now. They were wearing masks and making silly noises. :nya nya:

This is typical of the zany madcap world of the irresistible kooky funsters.
  • Like 1

And next week, Dan falls into a vat of human dung, with hilarious consequences. :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

And next week, Dan falls into a vat of human dung, with hilarious consequences. :laughing guy:

Can you smell gas or is it me?
  • Like 1

Oh, Mrs. Suljovic-Baiter's exploded. Anyway, I didn't really like her that much. :moon:
  • Like 1

Oh, Mrs. Suljovic-Baiter's exploded. Anyway, I didn't really like her that much. :moon:

That'll teach it. Well thank you for a very interesting program.
  • Like 1

Good evening. We've got an action packed evening for you tonight on Thames, but right now here's a rotten old BBC programme. :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

Good evening. We've got an action packed evening for you tonight on Thames, but right now here's a rotten old BBC programme. :boo hiss:

One can see the immense amount of preparation involved. Have there been many difficulties in setting up this venture?
  • Like 1

One can see the immense amount of preparation involved. Have there been many difficulties in setting up this venture?

:yes: The Judean People's Front.
  • Like 1

Now you see he's putting a peg down there because I'm quite a way up now, and if I come unstuck here I go down quite a long way.
  • Like 1

Now you see he's putting a peg down there because I'm quite a way up now, and if I come unstuck here I go down quite a long way.

Well, we could lend you a parachute. :)
  • Like 1