You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

There's only golly fish to eat. Fish and imported honey. :coffee:

Jane, we're going down to raid the tuck shop.

Put your galoshes on. :chickendance:

The light-weight suits. The old school tie.
  • Like 1

What, with these tassels? :blink:
  • Like 1

Ah, well you've got to know where to look. Er, they're on the side of the engine above the piston box.
  • Like 1

Ah, well you've got to know where to look. Er, they're on the side of the engine above the piston box.

How tall are you, professor? :wub:
  • Like 1

The tall thin one with the moustache, remember? About three years ago?
  • Like 1

Oh, I think I do remember somebody like that. :moon: I demand another assistant.
  • Like 1

Oh, I think I do remember somebody like that. :moon: I demand another assistant.

I'm sorry, sorry. That's the trouble with being on two cases at once. I keep thinking I've got Boskovitch cornered and in fact I'm investigating a Burnley.
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, sorry. That's the trouble with being on two cases at once. I keep thinking I've got Boskovitch cornered and in fact I'm investigating a Burnley.

...via Horsham and Reigate, calling at Carshalton Beeches, Malmesbury, Tooting Bec and Croydon West. :D-13:
  • Like 1

...via Horsham and Reigate, calling at Carshalton Beeches, Malmesbury, Tooting Bec and Croydon West. :D-13:

But by then it was too late. The first cabbage crates hit London on July the 7th. That was just the beginning.
  • Like 1

But by then it was too late. The first cabbage crates hit London on July the 7th. That was just the beginning.

...when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack. :rose:
  • Like 1

Well, Picasso is reported to be unhurt, but the pig has a slight headache.
  • Like 1

And here is the news for gibbons. No gibbons were involved in an accident on the M-1 today when a lorry carrying high-octane fuel was in a collision with a bollard. :)
  • Like 1

And here is the news for gibbons. No gibbons were involved in an accident on the M-1 today when a lorry carrying high-octane fuel was in a collision with a bollard. :)

The writing on the sign was almost exactly the same as the writing in the AA book. They were on the right route :ebert:
  • Like 1

The writing on the sign was almost exactly the same as the writing in the AA book. They were on the right route :ebert:

...taking the South road out of Nairobi for about twelve miles and then ask. :codger:
  • Like 1

...taking the South road out of Nairobi for about twelve miles and then ask. :codger:

What are you going to do when you get back to Blighty?
  • Like 1

A window cleaner, me! With a rub-a-dub-dub and a scrub-a-dub-dub and a rub-a-dub all day long. :spitwater:
  • Like 1

A window cleaner, me! With a rub-a-dub-dub and a scrub-a-dub-dub and a rub-a-dub all day long. :spitwater:

That's a little bit too loud sir. Can you say it just a little less loud than that?
  • Like 1

That's a little bit too loud sir. Can you say it just a little less loud than that?

Yes, I'm interested in shouting all right. By jove, you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours, then. :rage:
  • Like 1

Well do you have to do that, couldn't you just give me a pound?

Mr. Simon McTeagle wrote me two poems between the months of January and October 2021. :wub:

So, if you're calling the author of 'A la recherche du temps perdu' a loony, I shall have to ask you to step outside! Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

Well do you have to do that, couldn't you just give me a pound?

Mr. Simon McTeagle wrote me two poems between the months of January and October 2021. :wub:

So, if you're calling the author of 'A la recherche du temps perdu' a loony, I shall have to ask you to step outside!

And there's Frank Sinatra leaving the ring. Behind him is George Raft, another great boxing fan. :fistbump:
  • Like 1