You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

And you join us here at the Bundesabsurd pool just in time to see the start of the 200 meters freestyle for non-swimmers. Watch for the top Australian champion Ron Barnett in the second lane.

Well, I don't know about that, but it's bleeding damp. :spitwater:

Well there you have it, a crumbling empire in the sun-drenched Caribbean.

It's a municipal borough sir, twenty-seven miles north-north east of Southampton. :sundog:

Well in that case you would say: 'Sono Italiano di Napoli'.

Same with Twickenham. What about Tottenham? :unsure:

A fair question and one that in recent weeks 'as been much on my mind. It's my considered opinion that they're xxxx.

Look, if he was dying, he wouldn't bother to post xxxx. :huh:

It was obvious that this post was lethal... no one could read it and live.

Eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing believed... :rose:

Just a minute - someone told you we all had toupees?

:yes: The little old lady in the sweet shop.

The smallest jar - this little 2oz jar - for sweets, chocolates and even little shallots.

But where is the ambiguity? It's over there in a box. :hi:
  • Like 1

And you join us here at the Bundesabsurd pool just in time to see the start of the 200 meters freestyle for non-swimmers. Watch for the top Australian champion Ron Barnett in the second lane.

It's a municipal borough sir, twenty-seven miles north-north east of Southampton. :sundog:

A fair question and one that in recent weeks 'as been much on my mind. It's my considered opinion that they're xxxx.

Eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing believed... :rose:

The smallest jar - this little 2oz jar - for sweets, chocolates and even little shallots.

I...think it's a bit runnier than you'll like it, sir.
  • Like 1

It's not even a proper nose. It's polystyrene. :huh:
  • Like 1

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining my full medical history :tsk:
  • Like 1

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining my full medical history :tsk:

Oh, I've heard that one before, ducky. :coy:
  • Like 1

Perhaps we should postpone the visit?
  • Like 1

Well, it's one pound for a five minute :drool: but only eight pounds for a course of ten.
  • Like 1

Well, it's one pound for a five minute :drool: but only eight pounds for a course of ten.

But don't you see, I came here to find a new job, a new life, a new meaning to my existence. Can't you help me?
  • Like 1

We try to help people to help themselves...to cars, washing machines, lead piping, no questions asked. :cool:

Well I'm game, sir. So are we.

Sounds a bit funny if you ask me...playing doubles with five people. :blink:
  • Like 1

We try to help people to help themselves...to cars, washing machines, lead piping, no questions asked. :cool:

Bologna indeed were a side intellectually out argued by a Jarrow team thrusting and bursting with aggressive Kantian positivism.
  • Like 1

Bologna indeed were a side intellectually out argued by a Jarrow team thrusting and bursting with aggressive Kantian positivism.

What a funny little chap. :codger: For him, Jarrow is still just a memory.
  • Like 1

Oh, yes, a long time ago, though, they'd never remember it.
  • Like 1

Remember, with only eight scoring draws, you can win a bishopric in a see of your own choice. :angel:
  • Like 1

Remember, with only eight scoring draws, you can win a bishopric in a see of your own choice. :angel:

Oh, thank you, dear. There's a funny thing, dear - all the naughty words sound woody.
  • Like 1

Oh, thank you, dear. There's a funny thing, dear - all the naughty words sound woody.

Dad...no, not you. :poke: Just mind your language.
  • Like 1

No, super... well, er... I think it shows I'm human, don't you?
  • Like 1

Well, here is a three-stage model of Simon. Here you can see the legs, used for walking around. And this is the main trunk, the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits. :blush:
  • Like 1

Well, here is a three-stage model of Simon. Here you can see the legs, used for walking around. And this is the main trunk, the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits. :blush:

A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them.
  • Like 1

A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them.

Have you always said things in a very roundabout way? :zzz:
  • Like 1

Yes. No. I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it... er... you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. I could let you know definitely then, I just don't want to make this definite decision.
  • Like 1

Yes. No. I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it... er... you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. I could let you know definitely then, I just don't want to make this definite decision.

:smash: He should be all right now, but don't...you know...don't.
  • Like 1

Well that's it, you see. That's how it starts. You see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works up. You see, people don't just turn into a Scotsman for no reason at all.
  • Like 1

Well that's it, you see. That's how it starts. You see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works up. You see, people don't just turn into a Scotsman for no reason at all.

I'm having treatment and La Fontaine can get knotted. :moon:
  • Like 1