Most handsome man

Jeff Rosso

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 28 2005, 05:01 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 27 2005, 11:55 PM)
062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

Relax, Davey. It's not like he's going to jump through the computer, grab your skinny white ass and plant a big French kiss on you! Geeze, where's your spirit of acceptance and tolerance... and LURVE? confused13.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 28 2005, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Oct 28 2005, 04:23 PM)
This is a very weird thread.  wacko.gif

It's definitely gone awry. unsure.gif

But seriously, I'm not the type of homosexual man you would find cottaging in an interstate highway rest stop. I keep myself clean, and always use a condom. I am not promiscuous, and I DON'T go to bath houses and look for love. Just think of me as a normal guy--cause I am.

QUOTE (Jeff Rosso @ Oct 28 2005, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 28 2005, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Oct 28 2005, 04:23 PM)
This is a very weird thread.  wacko.gif

It's definitely gone awry. unsure.gif

But seriously, I'm not the type of homosexual man you would find cottaging in an interstate highway rest stop. I keep myself clean, and always use a condom. I am not promiscuous, and I DON'T go to bath houses and look for love. Just think of me as a normal guy--cause I am.

OK, my friend. To keep this thread on the wave you created.... Alex Lifeson is, by far, the most amazingly, and consistently, beautiful member of Rush. Sure, he's losing his hair (a lot of you guys are, too.), and he's not as slim as he used to be ( again...). But, to me- and many other women- he is the most beautiful, amazing and wonderful man that we will never have the pleasure to meet. So there! tongue.gif

Alex is beautiful! 653.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Oct 29 2005, 08:49 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/RushForum/thponch2.jpg

rofl3.gif

You always post such appropriate things Cyg yes.gif

How the hell did a thread about the wonderful men of 2.gif turn into Gay conversation anyway? unsure.gif The boys are NOT gay no.gif

As far as best looking goes..I choose Geddy..the Nose Knows wink.gif

Some interesting posts in here.

I've always thought that Neil was the sexiest. He was at his best during Power Windows and Hold Your Fire.

I thought Alex was hot during the Signals and Grace Under Pressure period.

By the way, I thought "John" (the blonde one) was the sexier of the two on CHiPs

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Nov 3 2005, 05:23 PM)
Some interesting posts in here.

I've always thought that Neil was the sexiest. He was at his best during Power Windows and Hold Your Fire.

I thought Alex was hot during the Signals and Grace Under Pressure period.

By the way, I thought "John" (the blonde one) was the sexier of the two on CHiPs

http://tvphotogalleries.com/data/520/110039208.jpg

bolt.gif

I'm not sure how I ended up in here...but as a teenage hetersexual male....the overall coolest guy is geddy....His frigging name is geddy...The nose adds to his awesomeness....he can play bass like no other...he can wahil like no other...I want his hair, nose, and beard, and playing ability...god would the girls be hard to fight off....

He's frigging Geddy Lee...

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 6 2005, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (freewill71 @ Nov 6 2005, 11:27 AM)
Geddy does look GREAT for his age -- Neil's more my type -- like men with strong arms wink.gif

yeah heah!

Welcome to The Rush Forum, Freewill71 bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif Thank you Rolinda Bonz -- looks like a nice place to hang out and keep in touch with 2.gif

smile.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 6 2005, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (freewill71 @ Nov 6 2005, 11:27 AM)
Geddy does look GREAT for his age -- Neil's more my type -- like men with strong arms wink.gif

yeah heah!

Welcome to The Rush Forum, Freewill71 bekloppt.gif

hey yeah...

what Rolina said!!!

bekloppt.gif

Archived