New Kim Mitchell song 'Wishes' and upcoming album The Big Fantasize

Kim Mitchell has a new song titled 'Wishes', that will be released as part of his upcoming album The Big Fantasize.

I found this information posted on FYI Music News here and The Music Express here (both Canadian music news publications) today.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 2

I've been a Kim Mitchell fan, and like him a lot. I've got all of his studio c.ds without him in Max Webster. I'm going to, and I'll buy his latest c.d. "the Big Fantasize". Edited by Derek19

Blimey! A blast from the past. I remember in 1979/1980 the 'A Million Vacations' album was making waves in the UK..... I think they pretty much faded in the UK after that.

TBH i think I listened to that album a few times back then but haven't listened to them since.

• Like 2

Here's a new article/interview with Kim Mitchell from Music Life Magazine below.

The paragraph near the end has Mitchell reflecting on his days with RUSH and Max Webster touring together.

Kim Mitchell Releases First New Music in 13 Years with Single ‘Wishes’ – Full Album Coming Soon

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

Kim Mitchell's new album The Big Fantasize was released last Friday and can be heard

On a side note, Mitchell's new song '2UP2BDOWN' makes me think of 'BU2B' with the letters of the song title.

Yeah, it crossed my mind. Thought it might be a nod to Neil Peart but there’s nothing in the song to support that. Good album, full of pep.

I did buy Kim Mitchell's the Big Fantasize on c.d., and by him, I think it's a great one.
  • Like 1