So "What Happens Next?" Satch! Hughes! Smith! The Deep Purple Chili Peppers Are Not Of This Earth! F WORD! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

I can't fuckking believe this night!

I gave in and picked up the new Satriani album today. Sadly I almost gave up on him as I have found many of his last releases to just be average and vanilla white at best. Like his bald head! LOL!

Anyway, when I found out Glenn Fuckking Hughes was on bass and Chad Smith on drums I HAD TO GET IT!!

This is Joe's best album in a very long ass time!!!!

IT'S INCREDIBLE!

Oh and Lucas, I know know that Glenn doesn't sing on this record but I find it amazing how Glenn Hughes or David Coverdale didn't make it to your VOCAL GOD FINAL!

I would take Glenn and David over Ian any day!!!

Signed,

"BURN" BITCH! LOL!

• Like 5

Yeah i gave up on joe years ago. Never was a fan really.

But have you heard joe is playing onthe new derek smalls record?

So is vai. And frampton.

And donald fagen.

Turn it up to 11!

https://www.rollings...solo-lp-w515516

I'm so glad I wrote this thread!!! I had no idea about this album! CAN'T WAIT!!!

"LICK MY LOVE PUMP" TANGY!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

I'm listening right now ... I really like it - this is the most inspired I've heard Joe in a long time

I love the sound of the album - it's recorded really hot -- everything sounds loud, in a good way

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

On a guitar related note

This vid was done for charity, and features about 30 well known and not so well known guitarists trading solos

The song starts off comical and as sort of a parody, but when the solos come in, it gets really good

Satch is in there somewhere

Paul Gilbert kicks ass as usual, and there are some good unknown guys ( Adrian Hannon @ 4:55 was really good )

The leads here are better than Hear 'n Aid

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

On a guitar related note

This vid was done for charity, and features about 30 well known and not so well known guitarists trading solos

The song starts off comical and as sort of a parody, but when the solos come in, it gets really good

Satch is in there somewhere

Paul Gilbert kicks ass as usual, and there are some good unknown guys ( Adrian Hannon @ 4:55 was really good )

The leads here are better than Hear 'n Aid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4JexykrF1M

The song sucks and that guy's voice really grates, but there's some hot chicks in the video... :hail:

• Like 1

Some nice guitar solos...

And my favourite chicks were the teacher near the beginning and the woman in the tight black dress with slits down the front and the whip... :whipgirl:

WOW!

The song is crap, but man nice to see Frank Gambale in there. I saw him once with the Chick Corea Elecktric Band. KILLER.

Very entertaining however NOTHING TOUCHES "HEAR N AID!" NOTHING.

• Like 2

And my favourite chicks were the teacher near the beginning and the woman in the tight black dress with slits down the front and the whip... :whipgirl:

WOW!

The song is crap, but man nice to see Frank Gambale in there. I saw him once with the Chick Corea Elecktric Band. KILLER.

Those chicks are hot too! :D-13:

• Like 1

WOW!

Very HOT!

• Like 1

WOW!

Very HOT!

The Vikings are down the tubes Earl!

• Like 1

WOW!

Very HOT!

The Vikings are down the tubes Earl!

The Tubes! "Mondo Bondage" baby!

The Vikqueens suck. Wendy's team.

• Like 1

"White Punks On Dope." Weed is legal here now in California Pat. Not a fan.

Are you not a weed fan Earl?

Personally no way. Puts me to sleep. You?

Well I was thinking politically, you know are you against them making it legal there?

• Like 1

"White Punks On Dope." Weed is legal here now in California Pat. Not a fan.

Are you not a weed fan Earl?

Personally no way. Puts me to sleep. You?

Well I was thinking politically, you know are you against them making it legal there?

Very against it however of course medical weed is essential for sick humans and pets too. You have to be 21 to possess it but man we have enough issues with alcohol and DUI. Now what happens if a cop pulls over a totally stoned dude? Will he get an SUI? Stoned Under The Influence?

Scary world.

• Like 1