So "What Happens Next?" Satch! Hughes! Smith! The Deep Purple Chili Peppers Are Not Of This Earth! F WORD! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

"White Punks On Dope." Weed is legal here now in California Pat. Not a fan.

Are you not a weed fan Earl?

Personally no way. Puts me to sleep. You?

Well I was thinking politically, you know are you against them making it legal there?

Very against it however of course medical weed is essential for sick humans and pets too. You have to be 21 to possess it but man we have enough issues with alcohol and DUI. Now what happens if a cop pulls over a totally stoned dude? Will he get an SUI? Stoned Under The Influence?

Scary world.

Yeah that's what happens. It's called drug driving over here.

Hey Earl I've listened to a few Satch tracks but it sounds like the same old dull Satch stuff to me but now he's trying a funk background. He's tried blues, surf, synths now he's trying funk, no wonder he got Glenn Hughes in the rock/funk/soul bass king!

• Like 1

NOTHING puts you to sleep!!!

You are a living jackhammer!

A million car batteries powering a rock n’ roll rocket to UrANUS !

• Like 2

Well I was thinking politically, you know are you against them making it legal there?

Very against it however of course medical weed is essential for sick humans and pets too. You have to be 21 to possess it but man we have enough issues with alcohol and DUI. Now what happens if a cop pulls over a totally stoned dude? Will he get an SUI? Stoned Under The Influence?

Scary world.

Its still DUI. The D doesn't stand for drunk.

Scary world.

Hey Earl I've listened to a few Satch tracks but it sounds like the same old dull Satch stuff to me but now he's trying a funk background. He's tried blues, surf, synths now he's trying funk, no wonder he got Glenn Hughes in the rock/funk/soul bass king!

"Drug Driving" Perfect.

Yes! Great call on the funk sound buddy! HUGHES RULES!!!! A BASS KING WITH THE VOICE OF A GOD!

• Like 1

NOTHING puts you to sleep!!!

You are a living jackhammer!

A million car batteries powering a rock n’ roll rocket to UrANUS !

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! CLASSIC JB!!!!! I have nothing witty to say at this time! Funny fuckker.

• Like 2

Scary world.

Its still DUI. The D doesn't stand for drunk.

I know. "Driving Under the Influence." I was just making another bad joke. BUI "Baked Under the Influence"

• Like 1

Scary world.

"Drug Driving" Perfect.

Yes! Great call on the funk sound buddy! HUGHES RULES!!!! A BASS KING WITH THE VOICE OF A GOD!

Only he's not using his voice on this one.

I only listened to it once, but it´s way better than I expected. I think the last Satriani album I heard in full was Super Colossal, 12 years ago, and can´t remember anything from it except the great title track. From what I heard, all instruments have a fair go, and not just Joe´s guitars. Chad in particular, is on fire here. One of the songs has a bass solo, but I didn´t catch its name. I think it´s a breath of fresh air when it comes to guitar player´s solo albums, even if some of the songs beg for lyrics and vocals. Joe could have asked Glenn to write lyrics and sing a song or two, it would have made it even more diverse.

Speaking of them, Glenn and Chad made an appearance at one of the G3 shows this week and played Highway Star at the encore. Check it out:

• Like 2

Scary world.

"Drug Driving" Perfect.

I know Pat! Which surprised me! I thought he would at least belt one song out!

I only listened to it once, but it´s way better than I expected. I think the last Satriani album I heard in full was Super Colossal, 12 years ago, and can´t remember anything from it except the great title track. From what I heard, all instruments have a fair go, and not just Joe´s guitars. Chad in particular, is on fire here. One of the songs has a bass solo, but I didn´t catch its name. I think it´s a breath of fresh air when it comes to guitar player´s solo albums, even if some of the songs beg for lyrics and vocals. Joe could have asked Glenn to write lyrics and sing a song or two, it would have made it even more diverse.

Speaking of them, Glenn and Chad made an appearance at one of the G3 shows this week and played Highway Star at the encore. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9QGtC8k_ZE

EPIC BUDDY! Thanks for posting!!!! I LOVE GLENN!

Scary world.

"Drug Driving" Perfect.

Satch turned off his mic!

Scary world.

"Drug Driving" Perfect.

HAHAHA! Fuckking Glenn nailing Highway Star! SUPER GROUP!

• Like 1

Petrucci needs to find a razor and a pair of sheers ASAP, he's looks like the Old Mountain Man of the Hills.

• Like 2

Scary world.

"Drug Driving" Perfect.

HAHAHA! Fuckking Glenn nailing Highway Star! SUPER GROUP!

Glenn should have taken over the studio and recorded a solo album with Satch on guitar.

Petrucci needs to find a razor and a pair of sheers ASAP, he's looks like the Old Mountain Man of the Hills.

Absolutely ridiculous beard. Could you imagine all the sweat, bacteria and particles of food in that ugly fuckking thing.

John makes James Harden look like Michael Jordan. LOL!

Absolutely ridiculous beard. Could you imagine all the sweat, bacteria and particles of food in that ugly fuckking thing.

John makes James Harden look like Michael Jordan. LOL!

His wife has to suck his face through that moth-eaten raggedy thing! :facepalm:

• Like 1

Glenn Hughes should have finished in the TOP 3 of Lucas's poll.

Lucas hates him because he dissed his shoes when they met in person. He called them clogs and said Lucas was a peasant! No wonder he refused to put him in the poll!

• Like 1