Jump to content


Let's Have A Party!


  • Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#1 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42109 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:22 AM

:macallan:

Sponsored Post

#2 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3766 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:47 AM

:huh:

#3 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 3538 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:QueenRushMuseYeah! Oh and MtG.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:48 AM

:d13:

#4 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42109 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:58 AM

:musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :dweez: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote:

Edited by Lorraine, 03 November 2017 - 12:00 PM.


#5 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42109 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:01 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 03 November 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

:huh:

Wassa madder?

#6 LyndseyG

LyndseyG

    The Sphere

  • Members *
  • 7714 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Britain
  • Interests:Reading, movies, knitting, cross stitch, playing my ukulele, the Seattle Seahawks and the New Orleans Saints.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

YAY!!!!!

:dweez:  :d13:  :cheerleader:  :cheers:  :banana: :hail:  :yay:  :macallan:  :ebert:  :cosmo:  :7up:  :martini:  :hi:   :digi:  :hotdog:  :pizza:  :burger:  :bacon:  :musicnote:

Edited by LyndseyG, 03 November 2017 - 12:32 PM.


#7 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 17139 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:36 PM

:givebeer: :D

#8 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42109 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:49 PM

View PostLyndseyG, on 03 November 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

YAY!!!!!

:dweez:  :d13:  :cheerleader:  :cheers:  :banana: :hail:  :yay:  :macallan:  :ebert:  :cosmo:  :7up:  :martini:  :hi:   :digi:  :hotdog:  :pizza:  :burger:  :bacon:  :musicnote:

Lyndsey gets right to the heart of the matter! :)

I see she brought enough booze along with her.  My little bottle of Neil Juice wouldn't have gone very far.

And she brought bacon for Tick.  She's so thoughtful.  :codger:

Edited by Lorraine, 03 November 2017 - 12:50 PM.


#9 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8888 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:10 PM

Posted Image

#10 greyfriar

greyfriar

    River Rhine BurgerMeister

  • Members
  • 7919 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rheinsheim
  • Interests:Music
    Munros in Scottish Highland
    Constructing weird grammar phrases in TRF posts
    It is what it is - and forever!

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:20 PM

Sweet Lorraine...let the party carry on :hail: :smoke: :chickendance:


#11 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42109 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:36 PM

Uh-oh

Mention the word "party" and look who shows up.  Brucey.

We need someone to keep an eye on that young man.

Secure the lamp shades.

#12 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42109 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

Wake me up when the bash begins.

If not, pleasant dreams everyone.  Especially you, Boots!

Edited by Lorraine, 03 November 2017 - 02:02 PM.


#13 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8888 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:32 PM

View PostLorraine, on 03 November 2017 - 01:36 PM, said:

Uh-oh

Mention the word "party" and look who shows up.  Brucey.

We need someone to keep an eye on that young man.

Secure the lamp shades.

It's okay, you can trust me, I won't ruin your big event, providing that I am given plenty of milk to drink.

#14 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42109 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:38 PM

View PostBrucey, on 03 November 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 03 November 2017 - 01:36 PM, said:

Uh-oh

Mention the word "party" and look who shows up.  Brucey.

We need someone to keep an eye on that young man.

Secure the lamp shades.

It's okay, you can trust me, I won't ruin your big event, providing that I am given plenty of milk to drink.

It's not my "big event."

Just trying to liven the place up.

#15 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42109 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:39 PM

I'll go see if I missed any anniversaries.

Maybe go register on Counterparts and see if I can get Spaghetti back.

#16 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8888 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:44 PM

View PostLorraine, on 03 November 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

View PostBrucey, on 03 November 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 03 November 2017 - 01:36 PM, said:

Uh-oh

Mention the word "party" and look who shows up.  Brucey.

We need someone to keep an eye on that young man.

Secure the lamp shades.

It's okay, you can trust me, I won't ruin your big event, providing that I am given plenty of milk to drink.

It's not my "big event."

Just trying to liven the place up.

Okay I'll rephrase, I promise that I won't ruin the big party providing that I am given plenty of milk to drink. Preferably chocolate milk. Belgian chocolate. Double Belgian chocolate. Triple.

#17 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12494 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:44 PM

:rush: :Alex: :rush: :Neil: :rush: :geddy: :rush:

#18 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42109 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:45 PM

Here we go.  TRF members should be able to recognize themselves.  Who's in this picture?

Posted Image

#19 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42109 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:47 PM

Goosie, is that you with a beard and 'stache second from left?

#20 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8888 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:47 PM

View PostLorraine, on 03 November 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

Here we go.  TRF members should be able to recognize themselves.  Who's in this picture?

Posted Image

I'm the guy you can't see because photos can't be taken of Brucey.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users