Who is the most underrated actor in the 45-55 age range?

treeduck

Thomas Jane is cool in everything, even if it sucks. Best part of The Expanse.

Punisher mostly sucked, he didn't. But he is too good looking to be Frank Castle.

JANE is more like TARZAN!

Yeah I can see that.

The Walking Dead developer Frank Darabont originally wanted Jane to play the main character Rick Grimes. He would've done a fine job IMHO.

Aye.

5 years ago.

Check it.

• Like 1

Thomas Jane is cool in everything, even if it sucks. Best part of The Expanse.

Punisher mostly sucked, he didn't. But he is too good looking to be Frank Castle.

JANE is more like TARZAN!

Yeah I can see that.

The Walking Dead developer Frank Darabont originally wanted Jane to play the main character Rick Grimes. He would've done a fine job IMHO.

Aye.

5 years ago.

Check it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc&sns=em

That's good. Ron Perlman too.

• Like 1

He and Willem Dafoe might be fraternal twins...

http://zdp092jyy063owvsz13drvkb.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/willem-dafoe.jpg

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/headshots/james-remar-4.jpg

Both are excellent

They're about the same age too, Remar is about 18 months older, he'll be 64 in December.

John Leguizamo is/was one of 'em .. I do think he's underrated

He is good. But I can't think of another good movie he was in besides Carlito's Way and Summer Of Sam.

John Wick, The Happening (I don't think MKS's movies are as bad as most people think), Spun, Ice Age, Moulin Rouge!, Die Hard 2, Casualties Of War.

• Like 1

He is good. But I can't think of another good movie he was in besides Carlito's Way and Summer Of Sam.

John Wick, The Happening (I don't think MKS's movies are as bad as most people think), Spun, Ice Age, Moulin Rouge!, Die Hard 2, Casualties Of War.

Of those, I've only seen Moulin Rouge, Casualties of War, and Die Hard 2. And, as I said, I can't think of another GOOD movie he was in besides Carlito's Way and Summer of Sam. I barely remember him in Moulin, CoW, and DH2 but I do remember I didn't like those three flicks.

The Happening is good because it's entertainingly bad like The Room. I'd watch it even without Rifftrax commentary.