Jump to content


Favourite Song on YES' Drama album?

YES drama to hell with goodhell

  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Favourite Song on the YES album Drama? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your favourite Song on the YES album Drama??

  1. Machine Messiah (12 votes [44.44%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 44.44%

  2. White Car (1 votes [3.70%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.70%

  3. Does It Really Happen? (4 votes [14.81%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.81%

  4. Into the Lens (3 votes [11.11%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 11.11%

  5. Run Through the Light (1 votes [3.70%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.70%

  6. Tempus Fugit (5 votes [18.52%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 18.52%

  7. None, I don't like Drama, it's not a true YES album without Jon Anderson and Rick Wakeman (1 votes [3.70%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.70%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 12326 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:47 PM

On my all-time favorite albums .. Almost impossible to pick a favorite because it is a 10/10 - not one weak moment

I love White Car, but went with Machine Messiah

Sponsored Post

#22 Maverick

Maverick

    SWEDGIN!

  • Members *
  • 24721 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Low Earth Orbit
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:47 PM

View PostHatchetaxe&saw, on 08 February 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

View PostTony R, on 08 February 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

Machine Messiah, Tempus Fugit and Does It Really Happen are the standouts for me. Far better Yes album than Tormato and anything after it.

Tormato is fabulous!!! Nuttier than a squirrel's poop and all the better for it.

90125 gives Drama a wedgie.

No.

#23 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 12326 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:52 PM

Drama > Permanent Waves

#24 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10645 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:15 AM

View PostLucas, on 08 February 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

Drama > Permanent Waves

Eh I love Drama but even I can't go there.

#25 Hatchetaxe&saw

Hatchetaxe&saw

    Hail the mighty Lag!

  • Members *
  • 10852 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Your colon
  • Interests:Misanthropy.

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:03 AM

View PostMaverick, on 08 February 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

View PostHatchetaxe&saw, on 08 February 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

View PostTony R, on 08 February 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

Machine Messiah, Tempus Fugit and Does It Really Happen are the standouts for me. Far better Yes album than Tormato and anything after it.

Tormato is fabulous!!! Nuttier than a squirrel's poop and all the better for it.

90125 gives Drama a wedgie.

No.

Mindreader, are we?

#26 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88863 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:48 PM

View PostHatchetaxe&saw, on 09 February 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

View PostMaverick, on 08 February 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

View PostHatchetaxe&saw, on 08 February 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

View PostTony R, on 08 February 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

Machine Messiah, Tempus Fugit and Does It Really Happen are the standouts for me. Far better Yes album than Tormato and anything after it.

Tormato is fabulous!!! Nuttier than a squirrel's poop and all the better for it.

90125 gives Drama a wedgie.

No.

Mindreader, are we?
Come on Donington OHHHH YEOW!!

Edited by treeduck, 10 February 2017 - 01:48 PM.


#27 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 63727 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:56 PM



Listening right now.  :7up:

Does it Really Happen?

#28 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 63727 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:58 PM

View PostHatchetaxe&saw, on 08 February 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:



90125 gives Drama a wedgie.
:laughing guy:


90125  is fantastic.

#29 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 2090 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

Tempus. by a lot

One of my top 5 Yes songs.

#30 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88863 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:54 PM

View PostMithrandir, on 13 February 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

Tempus. by a lot

One of my top 5 Yes songs.
And where do the other Drama songs rank in your YES lexicon?





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: YES, drama, to hell with goodhell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users