Happy Anniversary Necromancer!

Permanent-Rush

Happy Anni, Necromancer!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Happy%20Birtday%20stuff/Happy%20Anni%2010.jpg

I figured out a way to get a 'personalized' license for my vehicle with this title...NCROMNCR! 8 letters usually can be managed by any state.......I was buying a Black Ranger 4x4....I thought that would be COOL!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/acid%20banana.gif

Oh I miss the days of White Trash and Aprul.

I occasionally have flashback nightmares of the Aprul singing Blue Christmas video. I had never seen a Transvestite Behemoth before that. ((No offense to any current TRF transvestite behemoths)).

The vid I've tried to search for but could never find was the time Necro sang Rivendell in front of his twin kids...with all 3 of them dressed as Hobbits. That was the TRF thread contest with all these different Rush covers/renditions. Some were seriously done and quite good, others were comedic...and quite good.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Oh I miss the days of White Trash and Aprul.

I occasionally have flashback nightmares of the Aprul singing Blue Christmas video. I had never seen a Transvestite Behemoth before that. ((No offense to any current TRF transvestite behemoths)).

The vid I've tried to search for but could never find was the time Necro sang Rivendell in front of his twin kids...with all 3 of them dressed as Hobbits. That was the TRF thread contest with all these different Rush covers/renditions. Some were seriously done and quite good, others were comedic...and quite good.

Aprul's tramp stamp is seared into my brain. Unfortunately.
  • Like 1