The Official Cheesy 1970's Song Appreciation Thread

This band had more cheese than Kraft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNSTerj2Kc

Gees, I'd forgotten this song completely 'almost'. Just found it on Amazon and bought the song itself.....now it's going on a Summer Faves Cruisin' Mix CD...no. 5 to be precise! LOL

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20transporting.gif [goin' BACK IN TIME...]

• Like 2

11 pages and this song hasn't been mentioned yet good songs like Green Eyed Lady, Me & Mrs. Jones, In The Summertime, etc. have? You guys don't know your 70s cheese.

(I don't know how to embed on this site......it's Hooked On A Feeling by Blue Swede....ooooga chaka!)

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 3

11 pages and this song hasn't been mentioned yet good songs like Green Eyed Lady, Me & Mrs. Jones, In The Summertime, etc. have? You guys don't know your 70s cheese.

(I don't know how to embed on this site......it's Hooked On A Feeling by Blue Swede....ooooga chaka!)

:LOL: :lol: :LOL: :cool:

• Like 1

One more thing.

Don't forget to wear a mask in case some time down the road someone tries to blackmail you or something with the pictures.

You can always say it wasn't you if you wear a mask. ;)

Lorraine I've had a fun 48 years on this marble we call Earth...

not much I can be blackmailed for that everyone does not already know or have seen ...

• Like 1