New Alex interview in Guitar Connoisseur Magazine

blueschica

In March, Alex did an interview for Guitar Connoisseur Magazine and the interview is now available online. From RushIsABand.com-

" Alex talks about his solo on Clockwork Angels' The Garden, his R40 Live tour rig setup, his various signature guitars, his early guitar influences and the possibility of him ever making another solo album. . "

Here is the link to the article- it might take a few seconds to load- just scroll down past Billy Gibbons- http://guitarconnois...ducer-musician/

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

Also, if any TRFers from Canada read this, can you let us know what the Heritage Trust is? Is it similar to our Smithsonian, which is a national museum for the US? The article says that they have one of Alex's original doublenecks that he donated to them, I was just curious as to what kind of place it is. Thanks!

"Hey, you know that iconic double neck guitar that I generously donated to your museum a while ago? Can I borrow it back for a few weeks?"

"No."

• Like 1

Does he say anything we don't already know?

He doesn't think he'd be able to write a memoir because he doesn't know how much he'd remember . . .

Sounds suspiciously like "weed fog" to me . . .

• Like 3

Does he say anything we don't already know?

He doesn't think he'd be able to write a memoir because he doesn't know how much he'd remember . . .

Sounds suspiciously like "weed fog" to me . . .

He loved working with T. Brown.

thanks, Toymaker! :hug2:

I got lucky and it loaded relatively fast.

I’d have to say Jimmy Page :wub: had a lot to do with the way I play and perceive lead guitar. Pete Townshend :wub: had a big influence on how I approached rhythm guitar when I was young. Terry Brown :wub: was wonderful to work with in the studio, always alert to sound experimenting, and tone, and was very understanding of how to best get a performance out of me.
Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

Yes, Alex, there are indeed bottles of wine for $25.00, but you don't want to buy any of them. :7up: