An Official Thread For The Real Seattle Kings: QUEENSRŸCHE! One Of The Best US Bands Ever! Until DeGarmo Split!!! F U TATE!

RUSHHEAD666

I didn't know much about the band before the videos. I just had that self title album featuring Where Dreams Go to Die. ;)

How did you like them?

My brother purchased this album and left it behind. I decided to take it as mine during some time. :)

That's a recent one actually with the new singer. Myself I only swear by the first 5 albums and the EP from 1983 to 1994. And sometimes only the first 3 and the EP, 1983-1988.

I saw their offical page now. A new release in 2013, isn't it?

Yeah I don't like these last two albums, but then again I don't like anything after Promised Land.

Understood. ;)

Pat

Do you agree. "Whitesnake" is still an EPIC masterpiece.

Yeah I like the album it's cool. I think he probably didn't need to re-record the two old songs though, the old versions are better.

I agree with you although I like the word "drifter" instead of "hobo" in the original song.

Coverdale bowed to the record company tools who demanded no hobos on the album! :16ton:

Wait is this fact?

David Geffen and his empty fuckking suits made David change the word to "drifter?"

Yep.

I didn't know much about the band before the videos. I just had that self title album featuring Where Dreams Go to Die. ;)

How did you like them?

My brother purchased this album and left it behind. I decided to take it as mine during some time. :)

That's a recent one actually with the new singer. Myself I only swear by the first 5 albums and the EP from 1983 to 1994. And sometimes only the first 3 and the EP, 1983-1988.

Yeah I don't like these last two albums, but then again I don't like anything after Promised Land.

I listened to the "Hear" album today. Hugh Syme did the cover right? I actually liked it. Again my point is just like dealing with Metallica. Once Burton passed away the band was done.

Once Chris left Ryche they were totally done.

Degarmo wrote most of the songs and lyrics, did most of the lead guitar and even a lot of backing vocals. He was easily the most important member of the band even though Tate got the attention with his great voice. This is why they suck since he's been out of the band.

You are my brother from another metal mother. Totally right on the money.

• Like 1

Pat

Do you agree. "Whitesnake" is still an EPIC masterpiece.

Yeah I like the album it's cool. I think he probably didn't need to re-record the two old songs though, the old versions are better.

I agree with you although I like the word "drifter" instead of "hobo" in the original song.

Coverdale bowed to the record company tools who demanded no hobos on the album! :16ton:

Wait is this fact?

David Geffen and his empty fuckking suits made David change the word to "drifter?"

Yep.

Infuckingcredible.

We need to write a book that would destroy Martin Poppoff. LOL Talk about a ROCK MONOPOLY BOOK WRITER! JEZZUS!

• Like 1

How did you like them?

Understood. ;)

Aye just nab the first 5 albums and the EP and you're sorted for Queensryche. The EP has that full 84 Tokyo concert tagged onto the original 4 songs. So that's 10 extra tracks and they sound good too, I was listening to it today.

• Like 1

How did you like them?

I listened to the "Hear" album today. Hugh Syme did the cover right? I actually liked it. Again my point is just like dealing with Metallica. Once Burton passed away the band was done.

Once Chris left Ryche they were totally done.

Degarmo wrote most of the songs and lyrics, did most of the lead guitar and even a lot of backing vocals. He was easily the most important member of the band even though Tate got the attention with his great voice. This is why they suck since he's been out of the band.

I saw they were on Wacken Open Air last year! Great, great. :notworthy:

You and I need to get together and write a book on ROCK.

We would knock it out of the park.

Aye!

Or we could do a radio show and blow all these twatts like Eddie Punk and Nikki SUXX away!

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 2

Aye!

Or we could do a radio show and blow all these twatts like Eddie Punk and Nikki SUXX away!

Could you imagine Pat?

I know you only know me through typing but my voice is just as animated as my fingers! LOL!

I have not filter. We would have to go on SIRUS or something like that. Unedited. Unfiltered. R RATED ROCK RADIO RANTS!!!! FUKK YES!!!!! I know my shit Pat. Some think I'm an egoist. NO.

I'm just confident and I can keep up with the best of them when it comes to music.

• Like 2

Aye!

Could you imagine Pat?

I know you only know me through typing but my voice is just as animated as my fingers! LOL!

I have not filter. We would have to go on SIRUS or something like that. Unedited. Unfiltered. R RATED ROCK RADIO RANTS!!!! FUKK YES!!!!! I know my shit Pat. Some think I'm an egoist. NO.

I'm just confident and I can keep up with the best of them when it comes to music.

That would be funny to see or hear. :LOL:

• Like 1

Aye!

Could you imagine Pat?

Aye it'd be cool and funny!

• Like 1

And what hell is Tate doing with two drummers in his band now? Simon Wright and Brian Titchy? Does he think that Wright is too much of a midget to make one full drummer so he brought in another guy who sounds like he's a midget to get one full sized drummer out of the two of them??

Aye just nab the first 5 albums and the EP and you're sorted for Queensryche. The EP has that full 84 Tokyo concert tagged onto the original 4 songs. So that's 10 extra tracks and they sound good too, I was listening to it today.

You're inspiring me to buy all these, really. :)

• Like 1

You're inspiring me to buy all these, really. :)

Yeah the names are Queensryche (the EP), The Warning, Rage For Order, Operation Mindcrime, Empire and Promised Land.

• Like 1

"Vapor Trails" is like "St. Anger" to me."

Let's discuss this on our show! VAPOR PAILS OF SHIT! ST ANUS!

I like that album Earl!

I know you do!!! I liked it when it first came out! But now. YUCK!!!!!

yeah so did I. I still love a good half of it?

At least you see your Vaport Trails glass half full.

Mine is fuckking empty.

Give me "EMPTY GLASS" by Pete Townshend anyday!! LOL!

ohhhhhhhhh!

"Empire" just kicked in on my stereo!

WARRIORS WIN WITHOUT CURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT NIGHT!!!

• Like 1

I like that album Earl!

Mine is fuckking empty.

ohhhhhhhhh!

GREAT NIGHT!!!

Yep...Rockets are just like...how do we play basketball? WTF. They got garbage time points at the end. They are lost, they just look so confused. i say sit Curry until they need to play him. Like if they somehow get down by a game.

• Like 1

I like that album Earl!

Mine is fuckking empty.

ohhhhhhhhh!

GREAT NIGHT!!!

Yep...Rockets are just like...how do we play basketball? WTF. They got garbage time points at the end. They are lost, they just look so confused. i say sit Curry until they need to play him. Like if they somehow get down by a game.

HAHAHA!

"HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" LOL!

I am sure Curry will suit up for Game 3. If not so be it.