An Official Thread For The Real Seattle Kings: QUEENSRŸCHE! One Of The Best US Bands Ever! Until DeGarmo Split!!! F U TATE!

RUSHHEAD666

I did a quick ryche search and didn't find much so I decided to write an official thread about Queensÿche! Let's face it any band or beer with umlauts is fuckking ok with me! You dig?

I love RÜSH TOO! LOL!

So I know we have talked or typed about this band many times over the last decade so I am sure most of us who adore this once incredible band would agree that once Chris left the band it was over.

However some say the band was done after "Empire."

Some say the band was over after they blew their wad with "Operation Mindcrime."

I saw the "Promised Land" tour. It was horrific and embarrassing. A stupid staged show with "Taint" in a top had at a fake bar.

Hell once Tate started to toot on his fuckking sax I knew it was over.

I am listening to a 1984 live broadcast cd tonight, hence the reason for starting this thread. The sound is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!

"Queen Of The Reich" is one of the greatest songs on the planet!

So when I was a teenager back in 1983 I was lucky enough to meet them all at a meet and greet at my local used record store in Walnut Creek Ca.

They were promoting their new EP.

I didn't wait in line to get them to sign my vinyl ep but I was fuckking blown away by them.

I raced home on my bicycle carrying my EP.

I popped that sucker on my turntable and I instantly popped my Queensryche Cherry!

BOOM!

INSTANT LOVE!!!

INSTANT SONIC OSMOSIS ORGASMATRON ACHIEVED!!

"Orgasmatron!" I LOVE YOU LEMMY!

• Like 4

Condition human rocks

MIndcrime is one of my favorite albums ever

I totally agree Mr Flex. I was pleasantly surprised with Condition Human. I would prefer "Condition Critical" though.

Signed,

QUIET RIOT

LOL

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklSwADBOkg

I was listening to this earlier by coincidence!

:blaze: :blaze: :blaze:

Duck you and I will always be connected.

I love it.

I stilly have my LIVE IN TOKYO RYCHE VHS copy. I can't play it up I still have it!!! Amazing.

My God one of the best Ryche memories of my life was here near my house.

I saw Dream Theater with Ryche.

I had front row with EX WENDY.

She was hot and blonde and was always a favorite with the bands we saw when up close. Did I have tell you Pat that The Scorpions invited Wendy and her sister backstage for the entire pre and post parties? They asked if they could bring their husbands and the guy in the suit laughed and walked away! Crazy!

Anyway where am I going?

Oh yeah we were on Petrucci's side of the stage and he was showering my ex wife with guitar picks, I think I have about seven of them. Maybe more.

So anyway at the end of the show Ryche joined DT on stage for the finale.

I was fuckking air drumming to Scott. Who by the way blows the fuckking doors off of Portnoy.

So Scott glanced over at me during the ending to the last song. I think it was a Who cover. Not sure.

So after they all bowed to the audience Scott ran over to me and grabbing my heavy metal hands as they were raised in the air! It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I've always been a Rockenfield guy. One of the greatest drummers on the fuckking planet.

• Like 1

I love it.

I stilly have my LIVE IN TOKYO RYCHE VHS copy. I can't play it up I still have it!!! Amazing.

She was hot and blonde and was always a favorite with the bands we saw when up close. Did I have tell you Pat that The Scorpions invited Wendy and her sister backstage for the entire pre and post parties? They asked if they could bring their husbands and the guy in the suit laughed and walked away! Crazy!

Anyway where am I going?

Oh yeah we were on Petrucci's side of the stage and he was showering my ex wife with guitar picks, I think I have about seven of them. Maybe more.

I was fuckking air drumming to Scott. Who by the way blows the fuckking doors off of Portnoy.

So Scott glanced over at me during the ending to the last song. I think it was a Who cover. Not sure.

So after they all bowed to the audience Scott ran over to me and grabbing my heavy metal hands as they were raised in the air! It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I've always been a Rockenfield guy. One of the greatest drummers on the fuckking planet.

Now I know what went wrong with Wendy she went full on TATE! She TATERIZED herself! She's probably moved in with the old douche by now!

• Like 1

I love it.

Anyway where am I going?

Now I know what went wrong with Wendy she went full on TATE! She TATERIZED herself! She's probably moved in with the old douche by now!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! EPIC BUDDY!

You are probably correct!!!!!

Both are mortal fools.

Adios pendejos! LOL!!!!!!!! F IT!

• Like 1

You and I have a great partnership! When the fukk am I flying out to the UK to hang with you??? LOL!

I'm mixing threads because I don't care!

ACE RULES!

"It's COLD GIN time again!!"

My God! Even his KISS covers fuckking RULE!

METAL!

I'm on a bit of a KISS run as well. :fury: <<<< Gene

You and I have a great partnership! When the fukk am I flying out to the UK to hang with you??? LOL!

ACE RULES!

METAL!

Why the hell are we so connected Pat?

I've been on here for almost a fuckking decade and I remember you and I instantly hit it off even though all of the ADMINS on here and some forum members thought I was a fukking drug addict lunatic drunk fuckk! LOL!

The power of the pen or keyboard is mightier than the sword!!

Amazing how it takes some humans years to understand THE REAL ME!

Signed,

THE WHO????

"GET ME OUT OF THIS ROCK AND ROLL HELL!"

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

ACE RULES!

METAL!

I've been on here for almost a fuckking decade and I remember you and I instantly hit it off even though all of the ADMINS on here and some forum members thought I was a fukking drug addict lunatic drunk fuckk! LOL!

Signed,

THE WHO????

Robben Ford played on that track! :guitar:

• Like 1

ACE RULES!

METAL!

Signed,

THE WHO????

No way! EPIC! I love it! We just invented the first HYBRID THREAD. We can talk and type about ACE and RYCHE on two separate threads!! f**k the mainstream and rules!

These are my two threads! I don't care about rules.

BLONDIE!!!! SHE RULES!

• Like 1

ACE RULES!

METAL!

Signed,

THE WHO????

No way! EPIC! I love it! We just invented the first HYBRID THREAD. We can talk and type about ACE and RYCHE on two separate threads!! f**k the mainstream and rules!

These are my two threads! I don't care about rules.

BLONDIE!!!! SHE RULES!

Here's what Robben said about the experience: