An Official Thread For The Real Seattle Kings: QUEENSRŸCHE! One Of The Best US Bands Ever! Until DeGarmo Split!!! F U TATE!

RUSHHEAD666

I love being single in my house! TURBONEGRO'S APOCALYPSE DUDES" just kicked in! HEAVEN BABY!

Where's Wendy hiding now??

In an apartment Duck. Four miles away. All on my nickel. I'm a man, not a fuckking pussy.

Does she still go through your email and TRF posts??? :smoke:

Luckily we don't communicate unless it's a bout the girls. I seriously doubt it and if she does who cares. I have nothing to hide.

Except your love of Baby Metal!! :oops:

Holy Bat Shit Man! BABY METAL IS PURE GERBER BABY POOP FOOD! I'm listening to WHITESNAKE 1987 album. EPIC! Never gets old.

• Like 1

I love being single in my house! TURBONEGRO'S APOCALYPSE DUDES" just kicked in! HEAVEN BABY!

In an apartment Duck. Four miles away. All on my nickel. I'm a man, not a fuckking pussy.

Luckily we don't communicate unless it's a bout the girls. I seriously doubt it and if she does who cares. I have nothing to hide.

Holy Bat Shit Man! BABY METAL IS PURE GERBER BABY POOP FOOD! I'm listening to WHITESNAKE 1987 album. EPIC! Never gets old.

Whitesnake and White Tiger. Let's hear some White Tiger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oby9597EmhE

• Like 1

I can go all night long on here man. MUSIC = ENLIGHTENMENT.

Some need Jesus.

Some need Buddha.

Some need Dharma.

Some need the Universe.

Some need Karma.

Some need Rush

Some need Peter Criss

Some need Porcupine Tree

Some need KISS

• Like 3

I didn't know much about the band before the videos. I just had that self title album featuring Where Dreams Go to Die. ;)

How did you like them?

My brother purchased this album and left it behind. I decided to take it as mine during some time. :)

Does that mean it's okay to post the photos from your party? There are some in there from when the strippers got all crazy and were smearing mayonnaise all over your friends. By that time your daughters had drunk an entire bottle of tequila and had built a snowman on the lawn out of refried beans.

So Pat,

I found the vinyl of this album about three months ago. I read the back of it and that's how I found out Claypool produced it! I was shocked so I found a used cd on eBay. It's not that great but I had to get it!

Let's start a subthread in here and list bands that have "White" in their name.

White Sister

White Lion

White Stripes

ZNOWHITE

• Like 1

Some need Jesus.

Some need Buddha.

Some need Dharma.

Some need the Universe.

Some need Karma.

Some need Rush

Some need Peter Criss

Some need Porcupine Tree

Some need KISS

Some need Pink Floyd.

Some need Yes.

Some need Dokken.

Some need Warlock and Doro.

Some need Ghost.

• Like 2

Some need Jesus.

Some need Buddha.

Some need Dharma.

Some need the Universe.

Some need Karma.

Some need Rush

Some need Peter Criss

Some need Porcupine Tree

Some need KISS

Some need Pink Floyd.

Some need Yes.

Some need Dokken.

Some need Warlock and Doro.

Some need Ghost.

Well well well! Look who showed up! I'm back!

Well done.

• Like 2

I didn't know much about the band before the videos. I just had that self title album featuring Where Dreams Go to Die. ;)

How did you like them?

My brother purchased this album and left it behind. I decided to take it as mine during some time. :)

That's a recent one actually with the new singer. Myself I only swear by the first 5 albums and the EP from 1983 to 1994. And sometimes only the first 3 and the EP, 1983-1988.

• Like 1

How did you like them?

That's a recent one actually with the new singer. Myself I only swear by the first 5 albums and the EP from 1983 to 1994. And sometimes only the first 3 and the EP, 1983-1988.

I saw their offical page now. A new release in 2013, isn't it?

How did you like them?

Yeah I don't like these last two albums, but then again I don't like anything after Promised Land.

• Like 1

Pat

Do you agree. "Whitesnake" is still an EPIC masterpiece.

Yeah I like the album it's cool. I think he probably didn't need to re-record the two old songs though, the old versions are better.

I agree with you although I like the word "drifter" instead of "hobo" in the original song.

So Pat,

I found the vinyl of this album about three months ago. I read the back of it and that's how I found out Claypool produced it! I was shocked so I found a used cd on eBay. It's not that great but I had to get it!

Let's start a subthread in here and list bands that have "White" in their name.

White Sister

White Lion

White Stripes

ZNOWHITE

Aye.

Gene and Paul are always bitching now about St John saying he played too fast and had no feel. But like Eddie Trunk said, why hire the guy??

How did you like them?

Yeah I don't like these last two albums, but then again I don't like anything after Promised Land.

I listened to the "Hear" album today. Hugh Syme did the cover right? I actually liked it. Again my point is just like dealing with Metallica. Once Burton passed away the band was done.

Once Chris left Ryche they were totally done.

Pat

Yeah I like the album it's cool. I think he probably didn't need to re-record the two old songs though, the old versions are better.

I agree with you although I like the word "drifter" instead of "hobo" in the original song.

Coverdale bowed to the record company tools who demanded no hobos on the album! :16ton:

Pat

Coverdale bowed to the record company tools who demanded no hobos on the album! :16ton:

Wait is this fact?

David Geffen and his empty fuckking suits made David change the word to "drifter?"

How did you like them?

I listened to the "Hear" album today. Hugh Syme did the cover right? I actually liked it. Again my point is just like dealing with Metallica. Once Burton passed away the band was done.

Once Chris left Ryche they were totally done.

Degarmo wrote most of the songs and lyrics, did most of the lead guitar and even a lot of backing vocals. He was easily the most important member of the band even though Tate got the attention with his great voice. This is why they suck since he's been out of the band.

• Like 1