Congratulations Babycat!

Lorraine

Hooray, BABYCAT!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Happy%20Birtday%20stuff/Congrats-%20congratulations%2012.gif

Thank you, OldRUSHfan! =^..^= :D

• Like 1

65K? Holy smokes...Congrats Babycat! :ebert: :clap: :cheers:

The 'holy smokes' made me laugh out loud! :P

Ps - thank you, A rocket that ignites itself! =^..^= :D

I eagerly await Treeduck's specially crafted lyrics for this occasion. :) He's probably been up all night working on them and putting the finishing touches on them as I trype. I mean - type. :) ;) :LOL: :cool: :hug2:

:LOL: !

Christ-on-a-bike !.. 65K.

I admire your staying power Babycat !

(There must be money in this forum posting malarkey).

:pussy:

The 'Christ-on-a-bike' bit made me laugh out loud too! :P

Ps - thank you Fred Star! =^..^= :D

I eagerly await Treeduck's specially crafted lyrics for this occasion. :) He's probably been up all night working on them and putting the finishing touches on them as I trype. I mean - type. :) ;) :LOL: :cool: :hug2:

I have other plans! :D-13:

i should have waited. You and Babycat could have shared a 65000 post thread. I know that the two of you would have liked that.

It's happening every day, 65,000 here, 65,000 there...

• Like 2

:pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy:

Thank you, Duck! =^..^= :-D

Congratulations Kitkit :cheers: I am right behind you :unsure: :laughing guy:

But all seriousness aside well done :ebert: :fistbump:

:wub: :heart:

Thank you, Crimson! =^..^= :wub:

Edited by Babycat

i should have waited. You and Babycat could have shared a 65000 post thread. I know that the two of you would have liked that.

Is there a way you could edit the title? I'm more than happy to share the thread with Duck! :)

It's happening every day, 65,000 here, 65,000 there...

:hug2:

Is there a way you could edit the title? I'm more than happy to share the thread with Duck! :)

No. Everyone should have their own. :)

• Like 1

Okay... no worries. :)

Anybody home?

Is there anyone on here who is nicer to more people?

The answer is no.

The more posts the better Babycat. Cheers.

Awwwwww!! :blush:

Ps - thank you, Rick N. Backer! =^..^= :D

• Like 1