Riverside guitarist Piotr Grudziński has died at age 40

Presto-digitation

I love the Night Sessions disc. Try listening to it on headphones in the early hours with the lights down. It's bloody marvellous.

You mean, when I'm in bed sleeping? Wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose of playing the music? ;)

The new album takes me by surprise. I'm on my fourth spin at the moment and it grows and grows. So glad that they found a way to carry on after the tragedy.
  • Like 1

The new album takes me by surprise. I'm on my fourth spin at the moment and it grows and grows. So glad that they found a way to carry on after the tragedy.

I just picked up my copy today!!

Great Earl. Let us know what you think.

For me, it's an almost perfect release coming at the right time, or in other words, it's a f***in' epic comeback! I'm sure that the album will accompany me through lots of stormy autumn nights.

For me, it's an almost perfect release coming at the right time, or in other words, it's a f***in' epic comeback! I'm sure that the album will accompany me through lots of stormy autumn nights.

Hello my brother.

Wow!

Very melancholy yet very intense. It's an emotional rollercoaster of high quality prog.

I felt sad listening to it for the first time. Some of the mellow stuff reminded me of Pink Floyd.

Alas, an album I will immerse myself into more.

Could Autumn nights are coming. A perfect record for the fall.

Love you buddy!

RUSH ON!

I'm impatiently awaiting my copy from Amazon. I've liked all the pre-release tracks.

I'm in the same boat... Amazon has been very slack on pre-orders not making release day.... Should have it by Wednesday?

That said, I wouldn't have had time to really dig into it anyway - I've really liked all the pre-release and am looking forward to getting the full picture

Hello my brother.

Wow!

Very melancholy yet very intense. It's an emotional rollercoaster of high quality prog.

I felt sad listening to it for the first time. Some of the mellow stuff reminded me of Pink Floyd.

Alas, an album I will immerse myself into more.

Could Autumn nights are coming. A perfect record for the fall.

Love you buddy!

RUSH ON!

I also feel a bit sad while listening, but in the end the sheer excitement always prevails.

This album is a melancholic prog hammer.

signed

Guardian Angel

PS: Love you too, Earl!

Wasteland is a good album. I love "Lament", it's an instant spooky and somehow catchy prog classic. There's great moments and ideas scattered throughout. It's been in my car for several days on repeat and I've not tired of it. The only track I could skip at this point is the instrumental. It's just not interesting enough IMO.
  • Like 1

I'm with Stoopid, good album. Some great moments, some very deep moments. The instrumental is a disappointing noodle. Maybe it will grow on me. While I like the album alot, I preferred the last album.