Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's: "Need Some Love". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Spathes

Goose (Allen), and Laugh, I've got the three of them, too. They are from the c.d., and album "Presto", too, called "War Paint", from "Power Windows" called "Middletown Dreams", and "Roll the Bones" called "You Bet Your Life". Laugh, since it's "You Bet Your Life", you forgot to include by adding the other "E". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Heftodevelopes

Edited by Derek19

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's: "Grand Designs". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Roistererit

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Caress of Steel", and the song "the Fountain of Lamneth", which is part V in it called "Bacchus Plateau". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Leftwharhold

Edited by Derek19

Leftwarhold?

This can only be LABT's most favorite RUSH song: Half the World!

Here's another part of a RUSH epic:

pander to hand fap

• Like 2

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Hemispheres", and the song "La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise In Self-Indulgence)", which is part VII in it called "Danforth and Pape". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Boyenhroods

Edited by Derek19

Fascinated by the straw in his drink, when a fly landed on his glass...

So bendy...shoo!

Noted drinker John Wayne on the wagon in 1953?

Y sober, Hondo?

This year's kentucky derby winner was a...

Nobody horse?

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Caress of Steel", and the song "the Necromancer", which is part II in it called "Under the Shadow". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Livablehigatal

Edited by Derek19

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Fly By Night", and the song "By-Tor and the Snow Dog", which is part I in it called " At the Tobes of Hades". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Yoverlygradey

Goose (Allen), I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Hemispheres", and the song "Cygnus X-1: Book Two - Hemispheres", which is part II in it called "Apollo: Bringer of Wisdom". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Aweathveronsetcay