I saw them 5 years ago. They are great live. I'm glad it was a small auditorium and not an arena. It was more intimate.
  • Like 2

To highlight the release of Dreamboat Annie the sisters returned to their roots here in Vancouver. They recorded the album at a small studio called "Mushroom Studios" (now long gone). I used to listen heavily to our area's classic rock station, and was on this lucky call in series for winning tickets to different shows...

This one night the gal on the radio says next 5 callers will get heart tickets... and that was all that was said... as she didn't actually know what it was about.

My buddy and I didn't get any tickets to anything but where told to be at the Mushroom Studios (on west 4th) at the time and date.

To our greatest surprise it was an exclusive private party for 200 people to listen to the story of the making and recording of that career launching album. we were sat on the floor in this small recording studio as they played all there songs fully acoustic.

It was one of the greatest shows I have been apart of. we took album covers to get signed (not knowing at the time what we were infor) mine was the the cd cover for dreamboat annie and he took the lp for little queen.

After the show our covers went back stage and were returned signed in gold felt.... My friend still has his cover hanging on his wall. mine was in my cd collection that number over 500 at the time... all was stolen many years ago broke my heart losing that one Dreamboat Cover.

ENJOY the show the 2 sisters can belt it out... and they are scheduled to play in my local area this spring,,, along with Joan Jet....

CHEERS

Edited by ru_ready
  • Like 2

To highlight the release of Dreamboat Annie the sisters returned to their roots here in Vancouver. They recorded the album at a small studio called "Mushroom Studios" (now long gone). I used to listen heavily to our area's classic rock station, and was on this lucky call in series for winning tickets to different shows...

This one night the gal on the radio says next 5 callers will get heart tickets... and that was all that was said... as she didn't actually know what it was about.

My buddy and I didn't get any tickets to anything but where told to be at the Mushroom Studios (on west 4th) at the time and date.

To our greatest surprise it was an exclusive private party for 200 people to listen to the story of the making and recording of that career launching album. we were sat on the floor in this small recording studio as they played all there songs fully acoustic.

It was one of the greatest shows I have been apart of. we took album covers to get signed (not knowing at the time what we were infor) mine was the the cd cover for dreamboat annie and he took the lp for little queen.

After the show our covers went back stage and were returned signed in gold felt.... My friend still has his cover hanging on his wall. mine was in my cd collection that number over 500 at the time... all was stolen many years ago broke my heart losing that one Dreamboat Cover.

ENJOY the show the 2 sisters can belt it out... and they are scheduled to play in my local area this spring,,, along with Joan Jet....

CHEERS

That is OUTSTANDING!

Have seen them 4 or 5 times over the years, first time was 1977 and the last was about 5 years ago. Have never once been disappointed in a show of theirs. Ann's voice still totally kicks ass. You will enjoy.
  • Like 1

AT LAST!!! AT LONG F***ING LAST!!!!

ANN & NANCY ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!

29/06/16 - London Royal Albert Hall

30/06/16 - Manchester Apollo

02/07/16 - Glasgow Royal Concert Hall

03/07/16 - Birmingham Symphony Hall

London, Manchester & Birmingham for me!!

They are just unbelievable live. I've seen them no less than 10 times since the Be Be Le Strange Tour. Always a great show.

• Like 2